Debt busting misssion ..

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• mumofthetwins
    mumofthetwins Posts: 1,111 Forumite
    Options
    so im back we survived download and it was all cash flowed .. yay .. ive just been sooo mega busy these last couple of weeks so slipped on the diary front ;)
    ive managed to top the murphy fund up to £500 (not looking good on getting the flooring match :( ) and ive managed to add £800 to pay off CC .. whoop :)
    I had to actually go back and check payments as with not getting on here as much means I had totally lost count lol
    That's it back to dairying as I find it really helps keep up my motivation :)
    Lisa x
    DFW
    January £0/£11,100

NSD
    January 1/31
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,373 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Great news on on the 800 quid to the cc.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • mumofthetwins
    Options
    Thanks BL .. just made £200 last night and going to transfere over today .. yay .. back on it :)
    DFW
    January £0/£11,100

NSD
    January 1/31
  • beanielou
    Options
    Blimey, you are on a roll :j :j
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• mumofthetwins
    Options
    Another £100 paid .. whoop .. only £180 to go and it's another debt cleared .. then onwards and downwards !!!55357;!!!56835;

On a side note I'm sooo looking forward to tomorrow .. I've got the whole day off .. well until 5pm when it's job#2 .. think I'm going to send the boys to school then chill in the bath with my new Dave Ramsey book !!!9786;!!!65039;

Yay .. roll on 7.45am when I get the house to myself !!!55357;!!!56397;!!!55356;!!!57339; X
    DFW
    January £0/£11,100

NSD
    January 1/31
  • mumofthetwins
    Options
    :j:j:j:j £180 paid off so second debt smashed :j:j:j:j

So chuffed .... onwards and downwards to the next one now :T:T:T
    DFW
    January £0/£11,100

NSD
    January 1/31
  • beanielou
    Options
    You are a legend :j :j

• mumofthetwins
    Options
    June goals were

£500 Murphy Fund £500/£500
    £1500 CC £1500/£1500
    10 NSD 0/10 lost count lol
    4lb Weight Loss 0lb/4lb

Surviving Download Festival ... this is a trip for the boys as they love heavy metal and some of their fave bands are on ... all cash flowed and paid
    Still planning on using my cash envelopes as I'm loving them and ebaying like crazy

Chuffed to bits ... made my Murphy fund and my £1500 of the CC .. yay !

Julys goals

£200 mortgage OP £0/£200
    £1500 CC payments - £0/£1500
    4lb weight loss - 1lb/4lb
    £200 extra into weekend away fund to cover wedding - £0/£200

Again plan is to keep plugging at it using the envelopes, as much OT as possible and ebaying like a crazy lady ... I have even listed my Vivienne Westwood shoes .. both pair !!!55357;!!!56882;

The boys are away 14th July for their school trip but this was saved and paid for during May .. so glad I started all this otherwise I'd be panicking now ;)

Onwards and downwards .. yay x
    DFW
    January £0/£11,100

NSD
    January 1/31
  • beanielou
    Options
    You are doing so well :j :j

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure