Debt busting misssion ..

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,617 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Good news on the 50 quid to the credit card :j
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • mumofthetwins
    mumofthetwins Posts: 1,111 Forumite
    Options
    Chuffed to bits .. another £135 to CC1 and I've cleared it .. whoop !!!
    Next step CC2 ;)
    BL .. thank you so much for commeting .. it so helps :)

Lisa x
    DFW
    January £0/£11,100

NSD
    January 1/31
  • beanielou
    Options
    Excellent :j :j
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• mumofthetwins
    Options
    Bit of a quiet end to last week but back with a bang this morning £300 busted from the debt today .. whoop !!
    I have a few ebay things finishing tonight so fingers croseed for a bit more tomorrow ..
    this is soooooo addictive lol

Lisa x
    DFW
    January £0/£11,100

NSD
    January 1/31
  • beanielou
    Options
    300 is great :j :j :j

• mumofthetwins
    Options
    Well tonight went a wee bit better than expected and it's £400 onto CC2 ... woooo hoooo im sooo chuffed
    It's been a bit manic this last week with so much work and eBay as I did list loads last week but I'm feeling pretty darn chuffed with it this week ;)

I'm almost at my monthly target for CC2 and I have wages paid tomorrow, only a small pay but after leaving enough to cover the bills hopefully I should have enough to hit my may target ... fingers crossed.

I'm finding writing everything here is really helping to keep me going as well .. so thanks BL for all the encouragement :)

Lisa x
    DFW
    January £0/£11,100

NSD
    January 1/31
  • beanielou
    Options
    My pleasure :)
    Another fantastic total :j :j :j :j

• mumofthetwins
    Options
    Another £100 into the CC2 fund .. that means that I have hit my May goal so all now is a mage bonus ... whoop !!

I have a couple of things finishing tonight but its mega busy day .. j!!! then j!!! tonight and hopefully some ebay packaging tonight as well ;)

so one chuffed lisa here :)
    DFW
    January £0/£11,100

NSD
    January 1/31
  • beanielou
    Options
    Well done :)
    Only half the way through the month too!

• mumofthetwins
    Options
    Whoop another £100 over .. in the words of mr Ramsey I'm gazelle intense lol
    DFW
    January £0/£11,100

NSD
    January 1/31
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business