Debt busting misssion ..

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,617 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    thanks hun ... ive just priced it and its £25 for annual cover .. so that me stopping at the bank on the way home :)

lisa x

Great result:T
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • mumofthetwins
    mumofthetwins Posts: 1,111 Forumite
    Options
    So Boom ... another £600 paid to my STF today .. whoop !!!! And I've got a couple of eBay bits finishing tonight and tomorrow so fingers crossed ... ;)

I did manage two workouts this morning and it's the first time use of my new washing line .. simple things and all that lol

I have dinner all prepped as I'm at Job #2 tonight and hopefully there will be loads to package when I get home ;)

I didnt manage a NSD today but needed the pegs for my new washing line and as that has cost £0 I'm sure I can stretch to £2.40 for loads of pegs :)

Have a fab day guys

Lisa x
    DFW
    January £0/£11,100

NSD
    January 1/31
  • beanielou
    Options
    Wow, to another £600 :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• mumofthetwins
    Options
    Last nights sales have all paid up and it's another £100 into STF ... with an extra £20 in PayPal to add to tonight's sales ... honestly if it isn't nailed down it's listed lol ;)
    I have £300 left until the STF is paid and can't wait ... I would love to do that by the end of next week .. fingers crossed :)
    A few things have bids on which are finishing tonight and Sunday ... it's funny how addictive ebay can be lol oooooo bids are popping up as I type .. come on ... I need £300 eeeeeeee geet excited (hangs head in shame lol)

So on the other front things are all ticking along nicely ... I went to the shops today fully loaded with my weekly cash and came back with change .. I have started the clip system in my purse .. I use the binder style clips (I think they are called that) they are colour coded one is food, one is my fund, one is petrol .. all other cash is in the envelopes at home ready for the week I need them. I have to say CASH IS KING .. it's sooo much easier to budget and I'm not worried about having any unexpected bills or big lots needing to go out.

Boys are due in any time .. one has extra maths class tonight as he is doing the further maths papers next year and stays back. Just going to make dinner and it's ham and cheese omelettes for them and I have some meatballs that I have cooked for after work tonight which should last for a few meals ;)

Oooo while I think my mams neighbour came the other day with 10kg of chicken breasts for £16 but they were frozen .. I bought them and put them in the freezer but need to figure out how to break them up ?? He has a meat company and regularly asks if they want anything ... I use loads of chicken so win win ... if I can ever get it broken up lol

So I think that's it for now .. fingers crossed for eBay tonight ...

Lisa x
    DFW
    January £0/£11,100

NSD
    January 1/31
  • beanielou
    Options
    Please remind me what STF is:o

• mumofthetwins
    Options
    Hi BL .. it's the boys School Trip Fund as they are going to Germany with school in July .. my parents said they would help but I'm determined to save it myself and I'm nearly there .. whoop !!
    Once I've done this it's then back to the "debts" .. as DR would say in Gazelle intense lol
    DFW
    January £0/£11,100

NSD
    January 1/31
  • beanielou
    Options
    Thanks.
    Your totals for that are awesome.

• mumofthetwins
    Options
    Wooooo hoooo .. just had a couple of good ebay sales ... £150 into the STF and still waiting for some people to pay ... I'm sooo close I can smell the first debt busted ;). Lol
    DFW
    January £0/£11,100

NSD
    January 1/31
  • beanielou
    Options
    Wow, that is just awesome.
    You are on a roll :)

• mumofthetwins
    Options
    A couple of late payers and just made a transfers over to STF ... only £100 left to go .... I really really want to try to get this over the weekend ;)
    I'm so chuffed with how I'm doing :)
    I feel so much more organised with my envelopes clips and sinking funds ... gotta say Mr D Ramsey is my fave person ... he's a bit like a guilty secret though as I haven't told anyone about the debt so can't have him blasting away all the time - well in public in anyway ;)

So what can I do to make £100 this weekend ??

Lisa x
    DFW
    January £0/£11,100

NSD
    January 1/31
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts