IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Euro Parking Services Court Action

Options
167891012»

Comments

• D_P_Dance
    D_P_Dance Posts: 11,504 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    you may need to email the court to ask about the costs if you submitted a summary costs assessment ?

Also read this, 

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/law-and-courts/legal-system/small-claims/making-a-small-claim/
    You never know how far you can go until you go too far.
  • Sheldore123451453
    Options
    KeithP said:
    Now that this is all over, is there anything else I need to do? Will i receive a letter of some kind about the case hearing? Do I have to go through MCOL to get my claims back?
    You will receive a notice of some kind from the court - probably just a few words saying that you won.

MCOL was finished with as soon as the case was transferred from the CCBC to the hearing court.

"get my claims back". Do you mean recover your costs? Usually the issue of costs are discussed and decided upon at the hearing. Did that not happen?

Yeah recover my costs is what I meant. Nothing was discussed at the end of the hearing.
    Any idea how long it takes for the record of judgement to come, will it come through the post?
    Is there specific I should say when emailing the court about my costs? Because it was a telephone hearing due to covid-19, can I still claim costs for attendance for court which is on my schedule of costs?
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,100 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 30 October 2020 at 2:37PM
    Options
    This is already in the NEWBIES thread, with an example of someone who managed to get costs after - but you won't get it.  Almost unheard of and you were meant to ask in the hearing.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • D_P_Dance
    D_P_Dance Posts: 11,504 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    You never know how far you can go until you go too far.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback