My journey to a debt free life

Options

Comments

• milann
    milann Posts: 10,600 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    You’re going great guns with the Pom poms. 👏👏👏
    Hope you get to the source of the annoying noise…..nothing worse than when you tune into something then it becomes an ear worm and you can’t get it out of your head.
    Hope your GP shapes batter than mine re the sick notes.
    January spends - £587.58
  • Onebrokelady
    Options
    I like the sound of the pea pie curry!👍
    The weird noise you have experienced could well be due to the rodent deterrent batteries running low. This is what happens with my own smoke alarm and those in the communal stairway of my flat block.  I hope the loft climb doesn't aggravate your leg. Could DD have a look for you?
    We were saved from the pea pie curry by out of date yogurt 😀lesson learned .....check the dates on the ingredients in your recipe box 
    Ive been in the loft and it was indeed the rodent alarms, I wouldn't trust DD not to fall through the ceiling 😀
    Original Debt Owed Jan 18 = £17,630 Paid To Date = £6,080.1 Owed = £11,549.9
  • Onebrokelady
    Options
    milann said:
    You’re going great guns with the Pom poms. 👏👏👏
    Hope you get to the source of the annoying noise…..nothing worse than when you tune into something then it becomes an ear worm and you can’t get it out of your head.
    Hope your GP shapes batter than mine re the sick notes.
    Source of noise found and stopped....peace at last 😀I was going to do some more Pom poms today but didn't get round to it, maybe tomorrow. 
    My gp was very good last time I needed a sick note so I'm hoping this time will be the same, if I don't get it on Monday I will email again and say my employer is waiting for it and hopefully that will chivvy them along .
  • Onebrokelady
    Options
    There hasn't been much activity here today. I sorted the chickens and walked B then spent the day either reading or online I had grand plans to make some more Pom poms or do some sewing but didn't really feel like it 

I'm just chilling out and relaxing in between doing my stretches and exercises,interestingly I found out that I've been doing one of the stretches wrong for a long time. I do this particular stretch as relief for the fibromyalgia and I've been doing it slightly wrong and looking at it I think that possibly could be the reason why I have a problem now. I've only been making a minor error but it will be interesting to see if doing it correctly helps 🤞

Tomorrow I am definitely doing something creative at some point in the day after I have completed a few jobs DD has found for me ,these are cut the claws on both the cats 🙀😳🙀😳🙀 this is a life threatening endeavour so if you don't hear from me again you will know it was the cats that did it 😂 DD also wants help with pinning a dress that she wants to take in and repotting her cactus collection (almost as dangerous as doing the cats claws) she has been stuck indoors waiting for the results of a PCR test which came back negative today so she is happy again 
  • milann
    milann Posts: 10,600 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Good luck with the claws. Hope you approach it with muchly padded and protected 😵‍💫😉
    January spends - £587.58
  • Onebrokelady
    Options
    milann said:
    Good luck with the claws. Hope you approach it with muchly padded and protected 😵‍💫😉
    I wear a coat with my gardening gloves 😀
  • Seasidegal58
    Options
    Yes good luck with the declawing. You're a braver person than me!🙀
    Finally Debt Free! - July 2016 🌟
    Finished Emergency Fund- £10,000 April 2017
    🌟
    RETIRED: MAY 2021!!!!😀🎆
    My diary: “Seasidegal's Scrimpy Retirement Diary!”
  • Willowtree222
    Options
    And me! I did the rabbits once and that was an experience! 
    September 2017 Debt = £25330

Starting afresh.

You can do anything if you put your mind to it. x
  • Sunshine_girl2
    Options
    Hope the claw cutting goes well. How are you feeling now with your leg ? Look forward to seeing all the Pom poms done .
    Debt free April 26th 2021

• Deni_debt-free_dreamer
    Options
    hi OBL and everyone
    I have just had rigatoni caprese for tea!  I can also say it was delicious.  I have enough ingredients left to make it again tomorrow :)
    LBM - October 2018; finally debt free on 16 March 2021
    2023 Mortgage Free Wannabee #92023 Mortgage free in March 23 !
    Decluttering Campaign member 2023🏅🏅 🏅⭐️⭐️
    Decluttering Campaign Member 2024 🏅🏅
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport