My journey to a debt free life

Options

Comments

• Deni_debt-free_dreamer
    Options
    Glad you got to see the physio, hope the exercises will help.

I started watching The Tower last night - on ITV and thought it was very good
    LBM - October 2018; finally debt free on 16 March 2021
    2023 Mortgage Free Wannabee #92023 Mortgage free in March 23 !
    Decluttering Campaign member 2023🏅🏅 🏅⭐️⭐️
    Decluttering Campaign Member 2024 🏅🏅
  • Onebrokelady
    Onebrokelady Posts: 7,391 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Just caught up again , sorry to hear your leg is still playing up . My mum has sciatica, had it for years , she was given medication to shut her nerves down at night . Will you be able to be medicated on something other than painkillers. . 
    Glad to hear the jumper is finished and the Pom poms are starting . 
    Look after yourself OBL . 
    The leg is an ongoing saga SG, I just want to get it sorted now. The physio said if the exercises he has given me don't make any difference or it it gets worse I can speak to my GP about nerve meds. I was on amytriptoline for several years for the Fibro pain but came off it due to the side effects
    Original Debt Owed Jan 18 = £17,630 Paid To Date = £6,080.1 Owed = £11,549.9
  • Onebrokelady
    Options
    Glad you got to see the physio, hope the exercises will help.

I started watching The Tower last night - on ITV and thought it was very good
    I was just reading about The Tower and can't decide whether to watch it or not. I might give it a go 😊
  • milann
    milann Posts: 10,631 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Glad you’re taking some time off to look after yourself.
    January spends - £587.58
  • Onebrokelady
    Options
    milann said:
    Glad you’re taking some time off to look after yourself.
    Thanks Milann, I'm very bored though 😀
  • milann
    milann Posts: 10,631 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I know that feeling 😵‍💫😂
    January spends - £587.58
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,505 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I’m glad you’ve got an official diagnosis and a plan of action. Fingers crossed that’s you on the road to recovery 🤞
    I get knocked down but I get up again (Chumbawamba, Tubthumping)
  • Cherryfudge
    Cherryfudge Posts: 10,220 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    Good to know what's going on with your leg. I've had brief bouts of sciatica and I know it can be horrible so I really hope the exercises and rest are successful in treating it.
    I think a bit of sunshine is good for frugal living. (Cranky40)
    The sun's been out and I think I’m solar powered (Onebrokelady)

Fashion on the Ration challenge, 2024: Trainers 5 coupons, dress 7 coupons = 12/68
    20.5 coupons used in 2020. 62.5 used in 2021. 94.5 remaining as of 21/3/22
  • Onebrokelady
    Options
    I’m glad you’ve got an official diagnosis and a plan of action. Fingers crossed that’s you on the road to recovery 🤞
    I really hope so, it's frustrating not being able to walk too far, I've just got back into walking on the beach and can't wait to go back 
  • Onebrokelady
    Options
    Good to know what's going on with your leg. I've had brief bouts of sciatica and I know it can be horrible so I really hope the exercises and rest are successful in treating it.
    I think it's got so bad because it's been like it for a couple of months without any treatment so hopefully now it will improve. I had Sciatica years ago but it wasn't as bad as this and I pretty much carried on as normal, of course I was about 20 years younger then as well so that probably helped 😀
    I was at slimming world and our consultant was telling us about all the health benefits of losing 10%of your weight , this included less strain on your joints and better mobility. I just laughed to myself because I've lost a stone and ended up with Sciatica 😀
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback