Things can only get better

Options

Comments

• Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,556 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Yes Beanie - time to say goodbye to the gardener - he's done his bit, the garden is clear. Time to take stock and decide what we want to do. I just hope we can keep it under control now.

Would change vet to the cat's vet which is closer. But he is so slow it's painful. He's lovely but he likes to talk and talk and talk ....You end up knowing a lot of things you didn't really want to know, he goes into a lot of detail. Bless him. Much quicker at the further away vets in and out like the SAS :)

Tried to rain here tonight, still hot and sticky though. Quite a few weeks now since it last rained here. Fingers crossed for sunshine over the weekend for all of us.
    I get knocked down but I get up again (Chumbawamba, Tubthumping)
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,696 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    We have had rain here today.
    Also hoping for lots of sun this weekend.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Sun_Addict
    Options
    Went to local builders yard this morning and got 10 lovely stepping stones with sun motifs for just £4.50 each, plus a 6 patio slabs, 100 edging bricks, sand, cement and a wheelbarrow for just under £180 in total delivering Monday.

Went to the local Costa for a coffee then Oxfam bought a Tasmina Perry book for £1.49 and two wine glasses for 99p.

Half way home Mr SA suddenly realised he hadn't got his bag with his phone and wallet in :( Had to go back and retrace our steps - luckily Costa had it :) Sometimes I could kill him, he's so careless., I know some of it is his brain damage to blame but still :(

This afternoon put some wall art on the dining room wall I bought from eBay. It looks fab, really pleased with it. Then did some cleaning and pottered about in the garden.

Mr SA's knee is still bad. He did it when he fell into a wall a couple of days ago.

Just got to take the dog to the vet tomorrow for her booster, she's had a bath tonight in readiness :) Hoping to be able to relax in the garden tomorrow afternoon.

Hope everyone has had a lovely day.
  • Sun_Addict
    Options
    Can't believe it's Sunday night already :( Only 4 weeks to Ibiza though, getting there slowly :)

Took dog to vets for her annual check up and booster. She wasn't happy about it, the vet really dragged it out. Anyway that's it done for another year.

The sun didn't come out until later today so no sunbathing, it was very muggy though. I am so shattered tonight, walked over 16,000 steps in one go, uphill a lot of the time, it's so hilly where I live.

Mr SA has gone into a beer panic as he's down to his last crate. This is all he has to worry about!!

Hope everyone has had a good weekend and here's to a fab week ahead xx
  • beanielou
    Options
    No sun here til later either :(
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• brizzlegirl
    brizzlegirl Posts: 1,260 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Sorry about the dog :( but chuckled over Beergate... its never dull where you are thats for sure! ;)

Roll on Ibiza..
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    I’m afraid the sun was with me all day. Sorry I didn’t share :p Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • beanielou
    Options
    Hope you have had a good day :)

• Sun_Addict
    Options
    That's Monday done. What a scorcher - it's getting even hotter! I was mad enough to go to the gym at lunchtime, unsurprisingly I had it all to myself.

Can't remember the last time I wore a coat, could get used to this :)

Got my feet up with a nice cold alcohol free beer tonight. It's quite nice actually.
  • beanielou
    Options
    Pouring of rain here.
    But still warm!

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback