Options
    Ahh, I checked ROI, but not NI!
    Yes, that seems to work.

Many thanks.
  • JimmyTheWig
    JimmyTheWig Posts: 12,199 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Maybe I'd be better to wait for the next sale.
    Thanks for your help, but this is what we've decided to do.
  • pinkie_pie
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I'm trying to find flights for one adults and two kids to malaga from south of england next july/august... is ryanair the best to look at do you think? Thanks!
  • whatmichaelsays
    Options
    I've checked in online for a flight that leave this Saturday and have printed my boarding cards but I am still getting emails (displaying my booking reference) reminding me to check in.

Is this normal? Do Ryanair just automate reminders even if you have already checked in?
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • kegan1811
    Options
    I got some flights from Liverpool to Krakow up last night for two people which were £19 each on the way out and £2 each on the return journey. When I went back in to book them about 20 minutes later they had gone up to £40 each way for both journeys. Is there any chance of these going back down again??????
  • Saint_Chris
    Saint_Chris Posts: 3,876 Forumite
    Options
    Hi

try deleting your cookies, this may work
  • kegan1811
    Options
    Tried that but it hasn't worked!!! Slighty annoying but never mind!!!!
  • kersh_rach
    Options
    I'm so annoyed, I thought I was doing the right thing by booking my flights for a friends hen party in dublin in advance to get the best price. I paid £101 inc all the charges and now the EXACT SAME flights come to £45 all in!!! Is there anything I can do? The flights are for a Newcastle to Dublin trip in February 2010.
    x
  • lufcgirl
    lufcgirl Posts: 1,875 Forumite
    Options
    kersh_rach wrote: »
    I'm so annoyed, I thought I was doing the right thing by booking my flights for a friends hen party in dublin in advance to get the best price. I paid £101 inc all the charges and now the EXACT SAME flights come to £45 all in!!! Is there anything I can do? The flights are for a Newcastle to Dublin trip in February 2010.
    x

Unfortunately not. best thing to do when you book a Ryanair flight is never go back to check the prices.

I was looking for a flight from Dublin to Newcastle, it was coming in at 35 euro for about three weeks and then last week it was 11 euro! So I booked that there and then. Now my New Years flights are coming in cheap too, it's fantastic!
  • slenderkitten
    Options
    i flew with them recently to a german airport, i would say 3/4 of the flight was full both ways, so certainly on some routes its not as popular as you would think. they always take off later than the advertised time, but then made up the time by flying faster during the flight, and then play the tune saying its another ontime flight or whatever it said. not quite the truth.
    My Signature is MY OWN!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport