We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING
Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.Cooking for one (Mark Three)
Comments
-
Another catch up post as forgot yesterday. Lunch was a fishfinger sandwich and last night was pesto pasta with tuna and green beans before going out.
Strange warm but damp day today and I have been out and about for work. Lunch was therefore supermarket feta and sun-dried tomato pasta salad (one of their less average offerings 😅). Made sort of pork stroganoff tonight, with noodles and tenderstem.
1 -
I've spent the day trying to sort out issues for EF including a big one with the local authority, the team who sent a letter today have wiped their hands of it (no longer our problem!) but can't give me a number of the team I need to speak to, the person who sent the letter did say she would email them to call me today which hasn't happened 😡 I have to explain to EF tomorrow I've asked the home manager to sit in as I know EF will not hear or forget and she will remind her. I may need at least a gin by dinner time! 🍷🍸🥃 🍰🧁🍫
A portion of nanas magic soup for lunch.
Pear, fig, walnut and blue cheese for dinner as my appetite still isn't great.
Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage - Anais Nin0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards