PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

What are you making for dinner?

Options

Comments

• caronc
    caronc Posts: 8,117 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    A traybake of chicken thighs, various veg and baby spuds spiced with peri peri seasoning.
  • Islandmaid
    Islandmaid Posts: 6,538 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Over a fair few hours we had - Chorizo, Garlic prawns, dressed olives, tadziki, crisps, pistachios, lemon and oregano BBQ chicken thighs, potato salad, watercress salad and errrm chocolate, cherry meringue bomb... and more than a few drinkies *Hic* ;)
    Note to self - STOP SPENDING MONEY !!

£300/£130
  • kerri_gt
    kerri_gt Posts: 11,202 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Cheeseburger for me and cujan pasta for OH down the pub after the football ...with a beer...or two.
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    We had steak slices, mashed potatoes, steamed carrots and gravy and then blueberries, grapes and banana with Greek yoghurt and a cup of coffee.
  • dangerbadger
    dangerbadger Posts: 384 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Red lentil and spinach dhal, served with rice for the offspring and courgette ribbons for me.
  • creative_gal
    creative_gal Posts: 142 Forumite
    Options
    not sure yet, but probably fajitas or something similar.
  • Islandmaid
    Islandmaid Posts: 6,538 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Having a use up salad today, got LO chicken and sausages

Will make a pasta salad for DS meals this week, (he works shifts) he would normally do his own, but he's gone to London today to surprise his GF at uni on her birthday, she's got an exam this morning - ahh young love......
    Note to self - STOP SPENDING MONEY !!

£300/£130
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    We had lovely Indian food for lunch at a Country Fair we had Channa Masala, Muttar Paneer and Pilau Rice and a samosa each mine veggie and his lamb followed by a fresh fruit frozen yoghurt, delicious!

We're having a little BBQ for supper with some burgers from the freezer, some chipolata sausages and a nice crispy salad.
  • kerri_gt
    kerri_gt Posts: 11,202 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    Options
    We got the BBQ out here for the first time this year too, well not so much out as it's the centre pit of the garden table, but first time using it. Had some No Bull burgers from Iceland with salad and a few chips. Little naughty bowl of ice cream for pud.
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

• Pollycat
    Pollycat Posts: 34,750 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Savvy Shopper!
    Options
    Not posted for a few days.
    Friday - out all day so a takeaway fish & chip supper
    Saturday - pasta with mushrooms, peppers, onion & bacon
    Sunday - cheese salad
    Tonight - fry-up (more grilled) with sausage, bacon, eggs, mushrooms & tinned tomatoes.
    The bacon is from a 60p pack of Tesco cooking bacon. It had 2 thick pieces. I used one for the pasta. The other was a sort-of inch thick bacon chop that we part cooked in the oven then finished off in the frying pan. Rested, then sliced and shared.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback