Slimming Through The Winter - Slimming World Support Thread 2018

Options

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,934 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    SSM, bet you went phewwwww:rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Mofette
    Mofette Posts: 30 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    [/B]

This is me , i def know i couldnt do it on my own, as for costs, did your choc bar, crisps etc you would buy when you are out include in your shopping bill, i do often think £1.75 for raspberries etc BUT then i think well i wouldnt think twice before buying a sausage roll and bar of choc, same cost;)
    never bought treats before :) Probably why our bills used to be so damn low haha
    2 Credit Cards: PAYDBX 2018 - #131 £1566.37 / £8594.48 18.2%
  • bubbs
    Options
    Mofette wrote: »
    never bought treats before :) Probably why our bills used to be so damn low haha

Oh god i was always buying treats:eek::rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    Morning all ...well done to all the losers & those that have sts - a big well done goes to Whiplashy!

Reporting a +1lb ...enough said lol

A little disappointed but I’ve just wanted stodge this week andhaven’t done any exercise except walk the dog. Didn’t help that we had tubs of cheesy cheddars in the house which I tried to resist but you know how it is.......

I did take my fat person’s evening dress to the charity shop yesterday so I haven’t got it to fall back on and will slowly declutter my wardrobe of other fat persons clothes.

Class is still manic though a lot better than last week.

Glad to hear about blueberries as I’ll have them at breakfast.

Defrosting remnants of a chilli to have tonight when hubby has his Chinese though I will be having my wine tonight

I have a box where I am going to store my fat clothes. I have only been on a diet once before - went down to a size 12, took all my clothes to charity shop...... only to have to buy all new again.
    esmy wrote: »
    Help please! I've bought a celeriac -I've never had it before and no idea what to do with it and I'd love some suggestions. Is it speed or free??

Roast it, it is lovely x
    bubbs wrote: »
    Oh god i was always buying treats:eek::rotfl::rotfl:

Still am for the boys, we have loads of chocolate and biscuits!

OH went TFFT! I am just hoping that my stomach goes down and I start loosing weight again.

:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • orlao
    orlao Posts: 1,090 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi all,

Some fabulous losses and hugs to the STSers and gainers.

-1lb please for me.

Off to do batch cooking for next week - how wild are my Saturday nights eh?
  • bubbs
    Options
    I have a box where I am going to store my fat clothes. I have only been on a diet once before - went down to a size 12, took all my clothes to charity shop...... only to have to buy all new again.

Roast it, it is lovely x

Still am for the boys, we have loads of chocolate and biscuits!

OH went TFFT! I am just hoping that my stomach goes down and I start loosing weight again.

:D:D:D:D:D:D
    My Fat clothes have gone......................whoosh!!!
    Have you not lost then last few weeks?
    orlao wrote: »
    Hi all,

Some fabulous losses and hugs to the STSers and gainers.

-1lb please for me.

Off to do batch cooking for next week - how wild are my Saturday nights eh?
    Well done:T:T
    We are watching the voice:D
  • Moneysaverme
    Options
    Hello all,

It’s -2 lbs for me this week. This is despite one day extremely off plan with endless syns. I think this shows that if the majority of your week is on plan, you can still lose.

So if anyone has a bad day, or bad morning, evening or afternoon, DON’T WORRY, just get back on it and keep going.

My meals today...

Breakfast - yoghurt with cherries and honey with some all bran on top heB
    Lunch - Quorn bacon and tomato toasted sandwich with ketchup heB
    Dinner - SW baked bean lasagne with salad heA
    Syns - Terry’s choc orange minis 9, honey 2, ketchup 2

If I’m lucky I should make it into the next 10 lb bracket next week which would be beyond amazing.
    Weight loss 2017/2018 - 49 lbs
  • TakeItEazy
    TakeItEazy Posts: 2,660 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Evening all :A

WI with -1lb

Might have been more if I hadn’t binged on chocolate and Doritos last weekend :o. Trying to behave this weekend though :p

Have a good weekend all :A
    Its not what you do but the way that you do it, thats what get results :T
    Keep the Faith All

Heartbroken 12.12.13 :cry:
  • Nicki
    Nicki Posts: 8,166 Forumite
    Options
    Didn't manage a HEA or HEB today which is unusual for me

Brunch: half avocado, 2 poached eggs, one slice sourdough bread, corn on the cob
    Dinner: few tortilla chips off my OH's plate with a little guacomale, steak, broccoli small amount bearnaise sauce (about a tbsp)

I'm not completely sure of syns today. I know avocados are higher than you might think. I'm going to guess 20. Properly back on plan tomorrow
  • MissTeach
    Options
    maman wrote: »

I think the challenge is 9 weeks with last WI on 4th March miss teach. You didn't do too badly for 3 weeks off plan.:) I think kathrynha must still be poorly but I'm sure she'll add you in when she gets back.

Thanks Maman. I didn't have time to catch up on the thread so was hoping someone could fill me in!

I'll aim for 8lb loss I think for the rest of the challenge then please Kathrynha. Hope you are feeling better soon x.

I weighed in on Wednesday and I've been really good since then with both the food and exercise. I decided last Monday when I got back on plan that I needed to up the 'body magic' as although I had lost 6 stone, the weight loss really slowed last year and I just faffed around within the same stone for the whole year. I know I can follow the food plan so figured to get the weight loss going again maybe I should do more exercise. I've done at least 30 mins every day since Monday.

Mon: 30 mins and 12.2km on exercise bike
    Tues: 30 mins and 12.5km on exercise bike
    Weds: 30 mins and 14.3km on exercise bike
    Thurs: 45 min aqua aerobics class
    Fri: 44 mins brisk walking (11mins, 20mins and 13mins)
    Sat: 30 mins and 7.7km on the cross trainer

I was really impressed with myself today on the cross trainer as my fitness is appauling and I've always told myself I could never run a 5km race (I still don't think I could as I struggle with running but the cross trainer is becoming more manageable) but it's made me realise what a long way I've come from the girl who couldn't even walk up the stairs without becoming really out of breath.

Today's food:
    No breakfast
    L: 2 large mushrooms and 2 eggs
    D: Hawaiian pizza pasta bake (HeA and 2 syns) served with Med veg

supper: Quaker oats toffee apple flavour sachet (HeB) mixed with muller light and a malteaster bunny (8 syns).

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure