Slimming Through The Winter - Slimming World Support Thread 2018

Options
1227228229230231233»

Comments

• Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    A thread for the new challenge :)http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5805047

Kathrynha, I'll correct a few more of the links as I go, but do you know why I can't amend to show the full title - it doesn't seem to allow any more characters?
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,315 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Chrisv wrote: »
    A thread for the new challenge :)http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5805047

Kathrynha, I'll correct a few more of the links as I go, but do you know why I can't amend to show the full title - it doesn't seem to allow any more characters?

I think it may be because there is a limit on the number of characters that you can use.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    I think it may be because there is a limit on the number of characters that you can use.

Ah, must be a limit of 50.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    greentiger wrote: »
    No mail here either since Tuesday, beanie – and no bus and we don’t have a shop in the village. But we got milk delivered today, first since Monday (milkman usually comes on Monday, Wednesday & Friday).
    Snow gone, maman! I don’t believe it! It’s still single track streets here (after ploughing). In our village and next town, folk have been out trying to clear paths to schools. We’ve had light rain today (and a little snow), but it’s making no impression on the snow.
    No water; how awful! Are you melting snow, bubbs, to make soup? The night that 1000 cars were stuck on the motorway by us a guy was going around with a wee stove and making tea/coffee using snow, for the stranded folk.

Casserole or stew, hmm, maman? I always think of casseroles cooking in the oven and stews on the hob!

Hi, DancingDragons.

New family all at home today :D I was surprised as it seems very soon after a section. DD had section last time to and was in much longer but there were a lot of complications then so couldn’t really compare. So we didn’t visit, just let them all draw their breath and enjoy.

tweets, you are a tease!

Well done, Catty and tweets. Brilliant, ann07cor.

And we’ll just gloss over the football.

Breakfast: hm granola (6), FF Greek yogurt, hm 50/50 bread & jam (4)
    Lunch: noodles, sugar snap peas, cherry tomatoes, syboes, cooked chicken, dressed with lime juice, soy sauce, ginger and chilli mixture, Milbona ff Greek style lemon yogurt
    Snack: 2 ginger nuts (4)
    Dinner: paprika pork chops with red peppers, cauliflower, green beans and baby potatoes, ice cream (3)
    Snack: hexa cheese & grapes
    Maltesers (5)

So a bit over my 15 syns !!!9785;
    Not looking forward to tomorrow’s WI.
    No went and bought some, filled buckets from neighbors as they had outside tap working but mine wouldnt, anyhow been and filled all the bottles up what we used at my sisters and done washing, came home and water back but pressure not fantastic , bit we have water:T:T BUT the washing machine is knackered the pipes have all burst:mad:
    Nicki wrote: »
    -2lb for me again this week. I'm off on hols for 5 days from Thursday so won't be weighing in next week.
    ::T:Twell done
    Chrisv wrote: »

Thanks chrisx
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • beanielou
    Options
    Eeek to the WM Bubbs :(
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Here is the last chart of the challenge

2018sw0603.jpg

Well done people.

Put everyone who hasn't posted a weigh in this week down as a sts, so that when it comes to next weeks SOTW you won't be penalised for not weighing in due to the weather.
    Zebras rock
  • Nicki
    Nicki Posts: 8,166 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for the chart K
  • gettingtheresometime
    Options
    Didn't I do badly lol :rotfl: :rotfl:
  • beanielou
    Options
    Thanks kathrynha :)

• dawyldthing
    dawyldthing Posts: 3,438 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks Kathryna for the chart :) see you all on the new thread
    :T:T :beer: :beer::beer::beer: to the lil one :) :beer::beer::beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts