Slimming Through The Winter - Slimming World Support Thread 2018

Options

Comments

• Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    Mrs_Ryan wrote: »
    Evening all
    I lasted 2 days before falling off the wagon when I went for a meal with OH for his birthday yesterday :D I went with all good intentions of having chicken butterfly, spicy rice, large salad and water but ended up with grilled chicken burger, chips, coleslaw and full fat Fanta- then came home, had porridge and banana and later on a crisp sandwich- oops :D
    One unexpected bonus of my holiday- I have lost a heck of a lot of inches. I put on a tracksuit on Friday that when I bought it the previous week the bottoms were tight, and when I put it on they were falling off me! Also bought a size 16 top and harem trousers from Yours without trying them on, unsure if they would fit but theyre an absolutely beautiful fit. It was really difficult not reaching for the size 24s as I automatically still do :D I get my student loan next week and I cant wait to get some clothes that fit :rotfl: Im sick of wearing the same stuff, most of which is huge :D Im wearing a pair of Next jeggings tonight that I bought when I was still a size 22 (although theyre a large 20) OH came in to the kitchen earlier and said are clown trousers the new fashion then!! :D
    Todays menu:
    Brunch: Ham omelette with mushrooms and onions, decaf coffee with HEXA
    Tea: Dublin coddle (from one of the SW books but cant remember which- 2.5 syns for sausages) carrots, cauliflower, broccoli. Raspberries, 100ml Halo Top (3 syns) water
    Snack at bingo: Quavers (4.5) Apple, satsuma, water
    Supper: 3 Broghies (3) with ham, HEXB x 2 Alpen Light
    Syns: 13
    Love to you all xxx

Congratulations on the inches and clothes x
    bubbs wrote: »
    Evening all :D

Trouble is here!

Food...

Breakfast

Weetabix, oat milk, two dollops of quark, chopped apple, and blueberries

Lunch

Pickled onions.... yes a jar of pickled onions - I was craving pickled onion monster munch.

Tea

Pot - mashed no milk/butter, roast pot x 2, carrots, peas, brocoli, onions and sun free gravy.

I think I am going to have a fruit salad with quark later.

:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,459 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Great result on the clothes Mrs R :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,941 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Well done everyone on there loses:T:T:T
    SSM, you are already here:p:rotfl::rotfl:
    twochubbycubs are a scream, love them:rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    Quote of the day from 80 year old mum with significant dementia....'I don't deliberately take drugs'.
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Well done everyone on there loses:T:T:T
    SSM, you are already here:p:rotfl::rotfl:
    twochubbycubs are a scream, love them:rotfl::rotfl:

I have not read them.... OH has, then drank wine!

:D:D:D:D
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    OH never made it to the end of the film......... he is fast asleep intoxicated. Whilst I am still working....... I wonder if he would feel me shaving a rude sign into the back of his hair!
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Sorry for the delay with this weeks chart. Been busy. Going to sort the chart, catch up on the thread and post properly now
    Zebras rock
  • kathrynha
    Options
    Here is this weeks chart

2018sw1902.jpg

Well done Dawyldthing on SOTW :j:j:j:j

*SOTW is the person who has lost most this week, and also lost or maintained last week
    Zebras rock
  • kathrynha
    Options
    Some amazing losses people.

My week was going so well and on plan until yesterday. Busy and lots of eating out, but I planned and stuck to plan and was so good the rest of the time. Was going to need to be good the rest of the week, to make up for some of the eating out, but it was fine because I had planned.

Then yesterday my daughter got injured at football, ligaments damaged in her knee. We spent about 6 hours at A&E and I needed to eat but there were no healthy options, then by the time we got home, it was late, so we had takeaway.
    Feeling really down about it, as I was being so good, and now the plan has all gone out the window, and I so needed a good loss this week :(
    Zebras rock
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,620 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    kathrynha wrote: »
    Then yesterday my daughter got injured at football, ligaments damaged in her knee. We spent about 6 hours at A&E and I needed to eat but there were no healthy options, then by the time we got home, it was late, so we had takeaway.
    Feeling really down about it, as I was being so good, and now the plan has all gone out the window, and I so needed a good loss this week :(

:mad: It's infuriating!!

It's still worth doing damage limitation kathrynha. It may not be enough for a loss but you mustn't throw away all your good work.:)

Hope your DD is OK.:)

I've got about 30 syns left for the next 3 days. I'm so used to planning low syn/syn free meals during the week that I'm going to have to make myself have a few syns. This is part of my experiment as I'm not sure having no syns at all is successful for me. Today I'm having half a small 70% chocolate bar.

Yesterday I limited myself to just 4 small potatoes. Along with my HEB that was all the carbs I had all day. Today I'm having some roast BNS to keep the portion of chips smaller.

Today's EE plan:
    B: NAS grapefruit, baked beans, half HEB toast, HEA milk for drinks
    L: ham, fried Speed veg, pickled cabbage (SP lunch)
    D: baked haddock, SW chips, roast BNS, stir fried veg
    Syns: chocolate 3.5
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family