Slimming Through The Winter - Slimming World Support Thread 2018

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,617 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Bubbs~~Your OH has done well too :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,958 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Bubbs~~Your OH has done well too :)

Thanks he has :T:T he said he wants to be a 32 waist but i think he will look too old, if he was 24 yes, but he is 54 this yr so no:rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • beanielou
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Thanks he has :T:T he said he wants to be a 32 waist but i think he will look too old, if he was 24 yes, but he is 54 this yr so no:rotfl:

He could go for 33:)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• esmy
    esmy Posts: 1,341 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Well, I'm joining the gainers this week -+ 2lb - much to my disappointment. I hadn't really expected a loss but had hoped to sts. I seem to be losing and gaining the same few pounds over and over! I'll be working for the next 2 weeks in my casual job which means taking breakfast and lunch so I need to plan very carefully. However a NSV to report - I am wearing a size 12 top -I have never worn a 12 as an adult! It is a bit of a batwing style so very forgiving.

Todays menu
    B Banana and an Alpen light
    L Out for lunch today and chose lambs liver (which I love but never cook) mash with lots of veg, so syns in the gravy and maybe a bit of oil - only pub grub but I really enjoyed it
    D Crispbreads with 2 light cheese triangles and an orange. Might have some yoghurt later so around 10 syns today.

Glad you've had better news on the car Greentiger
    Love the poem Lioness! Just how I feel most days!
    Well done MrBubbs and the others with losses and shinies.
  • bubbs
    Options
    He could go for 33:)

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:then 32 too tight and 34 too big
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • beanielou
    Options
    Emsy~~good news on the NSV :)

• Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    Like this :)

No to the picuture of my legs.
    It would put you off your tea.
    REally.

Double bonus......... :D:D:D:D:D
    Love the positive attitudes of the gainers and the holiday makers. As someone has said, life is for living and an occasional treat is OK. I consider that as long as I make healthy choices 99% of the time I should be OK.

That said, yesterday was a tough day. It was a hungry day and my colleague had a birthday so there were lots of treats. I had some - probably went over on syns, but have been on plan today.

Nonetheless, I wrote the following poem in my lunch break. Sums up how I was feeling...

Maybe

Maybe I'll have pancakes
    Tall, fluffy and fat with blueberries
    Crowned with a yellow square of butter

My mouth waters as I pour
    That golden syrup drizzle
    Liquid sunlight

Maybe I'll have chocolate cake
    Dense, rich and sacchariferous
    Cut through with ruby raspberries

My mouth waters as I plan
    Weighing, mixing, baking
    Delicious, dark chocolate batter

Maybe I'll have a plate of chips
    Golden, fluffy, crisp
    Dipped in snow white mayo

My mouth waters as I prep
    Peeling, cutting, slicing
    Piping hot, melt in the mouth

Maybe I'll have ice cream
    Cool & creamy delight
    With sprinkles and a flake

My mouth waters
    As I explore recipe books
    Churning, freezing, sweet

Maybe I'll just go to bed
    Put temptation behind me
    Tomorrow is another day

OMG... you poet. :T:T:T:T

I have to chose/write a poem and read it at DS1 wedding.

The only poem I know is Larkin's poem about your parents f*ing you up...... I have told him it is this or nothing.... he has told me he would never speak to me again....... do I dare!
  • bubbs
    Options
    Is this hexa please?
    Low Low Grated Red & Mozzarella Cheese....................cant find on app unless its me
  • Lioness_Twinkletoes
    Options
    Double bonus......... :D:D:D:D:D

OMG... you poet. :T:T:T:T

I have to chose/write a poem and read it at DS1 wedding.

The only poem I know is Larkin's poem about your parents f*ing you up...... I have told him it is this or nothing.... he has told me he would never speak to me again....... do I dare!

Do it! Or maybe not...:)
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,655 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Is this hexa please?
    Low Low Grated Red & Mozzarella Cheese....................cant find on app unless its me

Yes it is (I'm now reinstated to syns online). 40g for a HEA.

I'll post my meal plan later after shopping.:)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure