Who or what company owns the PAC code ID mobile number ?

Options

Comments

• MoneyMate
    MoneyMate Posts: 3,225 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    idmobile wrote: »
    Hi MoneyMate, we've taken a look at your posts and it seems apparent that the issue affecting your number was caused when the 1p chap activated his account using your number.

This is not something we would have control over and your number should not have been allocated to anyone else as it was still active with iD Mobile.

This is a very uncommon situation that may have been resolved by our technical team and we apologise this was not sorted before you decided to port out.

We're glad to hear that your number is now working as expected, however, this does not sound like iD Mobile is at fault so we'd be interested to hear of the resolution you are looking for from escalating your complaint so we can reach a fair resolution.

We've checked with the Twitter team and you were unwilling to provide information that was requested to move forward with your issue.

If you are able to give us some more details via Twitter we'll be glad to help.

PLEASE SEE POST 32 :beer:
    There are more questions than answers :shhh: :silenced:
    WARNING ! May go silent for unfriendly replies
    Please excuse me Spell it MOST times :o
    :)
    :A UK Resident :A
  • MoneyMate
    Options
    11 days until Resolver escalation hopefully ID Mobile Rep might answer some questions by then.
  • bazzyb
    bazzyb Posts: 1,584 Forumite
    Options
    MoneyMate wrote: »
    11 days until Resolver escalation hopefully ID Mobile Rep might answer some questions by then.

They've answered you. You've quoted their post three times so you must have seen it.
  • MoneyMate
    Options
    bazzyb wrote: »
    They've answered you. You've quoted their post three times so you must have seen it.

IDMOBILE Has not been on this site since 11-12-2017 4:33 PM :beer:
  • MoneyMate
    Options
    Ian011 wrote: »
    Presumably the guy on 1P Mobile has either been completely cut off or has been given a completely new number. Hopefully he is not in the situation you were in - able to make outgoing calls which then identify as "your" number but unable to receive calls. If he is, let's hope he does not try to recover the number and simply gets a new one.

Be prepared to receive a few incoming calls in the near future that are trying to get hold of him (if he had given the number out of course).

Hi Ian011 ,Some of the information gained today from 1p mobile

Hixxxxx. Yes this was all resolved. Your number was reissued by the central number allocation service (as there are a finite number of mobile phone 07 numbers and these get reissued after being registered disconnected for some time) as we don't believe it is correctly registered during your last port to iD mobile, and registered as disconnected from your previous provider. It may be worth you contacting iD to ensure the port is fully registered so your number is not issued again to another provider.
  • MoneyMate
    Options
    Well perhaps it will take up to 8 weeks ID INFO
    Important note: Please do not include any credit or debit details in any documents you post to us.

Due to the complex nature of some complaints it may take some time to work out a solution, but we will work hard to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible. For every case we’ll agree a course of action with you, give you a complaint reference number, and keep you updated throughout the process.
    In the rare event we are unable to agree an amicable resolution to your complaint we will write to you informing you of our final response. This is sometimes referred to as a Deadlock letter. At this point you can choose to refer the issue to the independent Alternative Dispute Resolution service provided by Ombudsman Services Communications.

Or, if we do not write to you with a deadlock letter you can still refer the issue if after eight weeks from the date of the original complaint, we still can't resolve the complaint to your satisfaction. Provided your complaint is in their remit, they will investigate your complaint free of charge.
    I've asked ID for a deadlock letter
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    MoneyMate wrote: »
    I've asked ID for a deadlock letter

A deadlock letter for what? I thought you'd sorted this with them and were just waiting for a cheque? I'm not going back through all of the guff you've been posting by the way which is totally unnecessary.
  • MoneyMate
    Options
    Hi Colin_Maybe, thanks for your concern, I only want to make people aware.

A) Help get my compensation back from ID Mobile asap.

C) Make sure everyone knows how bad ID Mobile are if things go wrong.
  • pmduk
    pmduk Posts: 10,655 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    You might wish to post an update once this issue is resolved or if you have a question. I'm not sure your constant updates are adding anything useful to the thread.
  • MoneyMate
    Options
    Finally the end of this story last cheque received .
    1 x £15, 2 x £20 all from Carphone Warehouse, mostly thanks to Resolver.
    Never give up .
    Thanks for all the constructive feed back :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing