Slimming for Santa - Slimming World Support Thread 2017

Options

Comments

• jayII
    jayII Posts: 40,693 Forumite
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Great loss Jay11 :j :j :j

Thanks Beanie. I'm super-impressed by your 2+ stone loss in your signature! :T :cool:
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] Fighting the biggest battle of my life. :( Started 30th January 2018.
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
  • esmy
    esmy Posts: 1,341 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I wear a lot of Mudd & Water tunics with either jeans, jeggings or leggings.
    They are just fab & I get a lot of compliments.

Beanie, I'd never heard of that company but just had a look and they've some nice things - oh and 25% off everything at the moment:money:

Can you tell me what their sizing is like??
  • greentiger
    greentiger Posts: 2,406 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Good for you, bubbs, jay and beanie.

I’ll join the kid-lovefest too. Both of my are pleasant and sociable too. But not a snowflake’s chance in hell I’ll get back to a pre-pregnancy 7st 3lbs!

Oh, kathrynha, they are mean to you. You deserve any haribo that come your way.
    Sewing 46/COLOR]Woollies 6Card s 17Reading 11/40
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I wear a lot of Mudd & Water tunics with either jeans, jeggings or leggings.
    They are just fab & I get a lot of compliments.
    minging :([/QUOTE]
    Never heard of Mud & Water:cool:
    jayII wrote: »
    Evening everyone, lovely to see some great losses!

Commiserations to everyone who has gained or not lost what they hoped for!

Kathrynha, thank-you for the chart. I'm sorry you're having such a tough time. :(

I'm reporting a 3lb loss this week.

Good luck for the week ahead everyone. :)

:T:T:T well done
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options
    bubbs~~tea look good as ever :)

Thankyou , not alot for me:rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,593 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Echoed by me.

And me too kathryna but so pleased you managed to get home for the weekend. :)

Great loss jay . Well done! :T

Choir repertoire sounds good gettingtheresometime . My brother sings Male Voice and throughly enjoy their concerts. Myfannwy is a big favourite. :)

Have a good time in Liverpool MrsR :)

I had an accidental Green day yesterday. Planned pub meal was postponed so came home and had my favourite egg and chips. :D Just as well because Speed is a bit thin on the ground as used up all fresh stuff before going away.

We're off to Poland on Sunday for the week. Today and yesterday eating out. It'll be a case of being good when I can until I get back. Probably good breakfasts only. ;)
  • bubbs
    Options
    Have a lovely holiday Maman x
    Hubby won £1,000 holiday vouchers on the Health Lottery :D
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    Kathryn, what a horrid day.

Time to cuddle up on the sofa with a blanket and the remote x

esmy wrote: »

I can't remember my pre pregnancy weight (it was 27 years ago) but apart from a brief period after the birth of my first, I've never been that weight since!

My eldest is 28, and I was the same... a few weeks in my jeans and then everything expanded!

Mrs_Ryan wrote: »
    Evening all
    Had a steroid jab in my shoulder today. The dam thing hurts more now than it did before :D yesterday wore me out I think- took it easy today.

I have these in my hips, it will settle in a few days. xxxx

:D:D:D:D:D
  • Deja_Vu
    Options
    Beanie I love those dresses and tunics will definitely revisit when I get back to an 18.
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Kathryn, i had to drink something like that when i was tested for diabetes, and not leave the surgery for 2 hrs!! then have another blood test
    Hope you soon get sorted xx

I had that blood test when pregnant. This was a much worse drink, although my memory could be being selective. This was a nutrient drink.
    Zebras rock
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport