Slimming for Santa - Slimming World Support Thread 2017

Options

Comments

• Matron_Midge
    Options
    Omg, just made the Syn free bhajees from the PON site to go with our curry and they are well worth the effort (loads of effort mind, and washing up) they are going to be eaten as a starter with fat free Greek yogurt, mint sauce, onions and tomato but I've already had a wee taste mmmmmm.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Evening all :D
    Still no cooker:mad::mad:
    Well done all on there losses:T:T:T
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Typed up a post earlier but looks like I forgot to click Post Quick Reply, doh!

So just a quick post now.

Enjoy your holiday Maman.

Today's plan:

B - bacon & mushroom omlette
    L - carrot & lentil soup
    D - pulled pork (3 syns for rub - so not worth it!); HM coleslaw (0.5); SW chips, corn on the cob (1 for low fat spread)

HEA - milk
    HEB - not sure but may have Ryvita or hifis if need something this eveing
    Syns - rub 3; mayo 0.5; low fat spread 1; wine 15 - total 19.5

Few syns over but will pull back during the week.

Denise
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,331 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    esmy wrote: »
    Beanie, I'd never heard of that company but just had a look and they've some nice things - oh and 25% off everything at the moment:money:

Can you tell me what their sizing is like??

There stuff is organic cotton & so comfy.
    There sizes are ok & strechy if need be.
    I buy second hand these days.
    I wear anything between a 12 and a 16.
    HTH
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    Options
    Deja_Vu wrote: »
    Beanie I love those dresses and tunics will definitely revisit when I get back to an 18.

Thats a great motivation & target :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    Options
    Great result Tweets :)

• Mrs_Ryan
    Mrs_Ryan Posts: 11,832 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    edited 12 November 2017 at 12:41AM
    Options
    Hello from Liverpool!
    Today has sorely tested my patience food wise- I’m lying in bed in my hotel room watching TV and directly under the TV is a tray containing all manner of yummy treats :mad: seriously if it weren’t the weekend before my graduation I would have just went sod it! I went into Simply Be to get some of the jeans I love but they had every other size but an 18! So I went to River Island. The store has a Plus department but I can’t tell you how good it felt to walk past the escalator up to the Plus department, and pick out a pair of the jeans I like from the pile on the table in the ‘normal’ range. I’ve tried them on before so I know they will fit- it felt amazing!
    Today’s menu:
    B: HEXB overnight oats, decaf coffee with HEXA s/s
    L: Ham pasta salad, veg sushi (1) egg and spinach protein pot, melon, Light and Free yoghurt, barbeque Popchips (4.5) water
    T: Boots Shapers Sushi (1 syn) Sweet chilli chicken rice salad (2) melon, Boots Shapers sugar free cream soda, Marsh and Mallow roasted coconut bar (4.5) satsuma, Apple
    S: Sweet Chilli Naked Noodle pot (1) satsuma, Apple
    Wine syns 4.5 (alcohol free)
    Syns: 18.5
    Steps: 13450
    Night all xxxx
    *The RK and FF fan club* #Family*Don’t Be Bitter- Glitter!* #LotsOfLove ‘Darling you’re my blood, you have my heartbeat’ Dad 20.02.20
  • beanielou
    Options
    Great news on the jeans Mrs R :j :j

• lushlifesaver
    Options
    finally weighed for this week and it's +1.5 for me....considering niece's bday, a catered day in London and husbands birthday yesterday which included an amazing 3 course (and 2 mocktail) meal plus not being 100% for each meal it's better than I expected!

All set to sort out a short top up list and run round the shop tomorrow so as to have a good week next week :)
    Daughter born 26/03/14
    Son born 13/02/21
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Well done MrsR on leaving the hotel treats alone and also on the jeans from the "normal" range rather than plus sizes.

Today's plan will be on plan after having too many wine syns yesterday. Will keep every day this week as low syn as possible!

B - SW fry up
    L - LO carrot & lentil soup
    D - roast chicken, roast potatoes, roast veg, cabbage & green beans. Syn free gravy made from the veggies I cooked under the pork yesterday (have removed all the fat this morning)

HEA - milk
    HEB - nothing planned but yesterday have Ryvita & Alpen bars if needed (didn't need them yesterday)

Denise
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport