Slimming for Santa - Slimming World Support Thread 2017

Options

Comments

• gettingtheresometime
    Options
    esmy wrote: »
    Gettingtheresometime, what kind of choir do you sing with? I'm in a choir too (we're performing tonight) and I love it.!

It's an all ladies choir singing all sorts - Welsh & English hymns, contemporary songs as well as songs from musicals - my favourite at the moment is beauty & the beast.

It does lift you especially when that piece you've been struggling with for ages clicks - a bit like SW really!

Currently in the train - armed to the teeth with SW friendly food!

I've also taken my gym kit (how sad is that?) & im determined to get at least an hour in tomorrow - if I don't get a loss then I want to at least stay the same!!!
  • Matron_Midge
    Options
    Been to my weigh in and gained 1lb. No rhyme or reason for that as I was not expecting it! Anyway, onwards again. I'm still in target although I have no more wriggle room so I am going to put my food on here so I'm accountable.
    Friday's food should be :-
    Hea milk
    He b burgen soy and linseed bread (+5.5)
    Brunch scrambled eggs on toast (1) brown sauce, pear
    Dinner peppered quorn steak, Sw chips, salad
    Snacks satsumas, hifi bars (6) apples
    I want a good loss this week. I pledged 2lbs and I really want it!
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    MM - that looks like a Green day today; so you could have the hifi bars as your 2nd HEB.

Change of plan for dinner tonight as I hadn't realised the pork needed to marinade in the fridge overnight before cooking! So will have that tomorrow night instead.

Dinner tonight will be a lentil & sausage dish but the sausage is a really meaty one so have synned it as a bratwurst as they don't have smoked sausage online and the package doesn't have the nutritional info on it to be able to put it through the syn calculator.

Syns will be 8:eek: for ONE sausage!

Denise
  • VALM
    VALM Posts: 5,835 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Menu today:-

BF HEA & B : Porridge w 250ml semi skimmed milk and pumpkin spice mix

Snack 2 x snacking apple slices

Lunch : I really fancied Sushi but ASDA had none so chose Chicken Teriyaki and Endane bean salad- 4.5 Syns

Mixed berries and Muller light raspberry and cranberry yogurt

Tea : SW sausages, veg and potato wedges
    Back for the No Buying Toiletries challenge. I pledge to only buy when I run out of a product that is not already in my stash no matter what wonderful emails land in in my Inbox or threads I read on MSE re: glitches!

SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    edited 10 November 2017 at 3:33PM
    Options
    Well that's today's plan out of the window. Just been forced to drink the most revolting drink ever that was so sweet and sugary it was minging :(
    Zebras rock
  • esmy
    esmy Posts: 1,341 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    kathrynha wrote: »
    Well that's today's plan out of the window. Just been forced to drink the most revolting drink ever that was so sweet and sugary it was minging :(

Urghh is this at the hospital?? I can't think you'd be drinking it voluntarily....

Ah well best laid plans and all that.. I've already diverted from my menu, not in a bad way but it's cold here today so salad didn't appeal. Maybe I should post what I have eaten, rather than planned to eat!
  • kathrynha
    Options
    Urghh is this at the hospital?? I can't think you'd be drinking it voluntarily....

Ah well best laid plans and all that.. I've already diverted from my menu, not in a bad way but it's cold here today so salad didn't appeal. Maybe I should post what I have eaten, rather than planned to eat!

Yes at the hospital. Not the most fun of days. Blood missing everything it needs, blood pressure really low, veins not easy to get. Managed to come home though. They considered keeping me in, but as long as a promised to be good, resting, taking more supplements and drugs, and texting them blood pressure results they let me out.
    Zebras rock
  • esmy
    esmy Posts: 1,341 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    kathrynha wrote: »
    Yes at the hospital. Not the most fun of days. Blood missing everything it needs, blood pressure really low, veins not easy to get. Managed to come home though. They considered keeping me in, but as long as a promised to be good, resting, taking more supplements and drugs, and texting them blood pressure results they let me out.

Oh what a rubbish day! Glad you're home Kathryn - did you avoid the line?? Are you still on a very restricted diet? If not I'd be eating what I fancied and not worrying about SW.... Take the best care of yourself that you can.
  • kathrynha
    Options
    Oh what a rubbish day! Glad you're home Kathryn - did you avoid the line?? Are you still on a very restricted diet? If not I'd be eating what I fancied and not worrying about SW.... Take the best care of yourself that you can.

They still want the line, but can't have it without more platelets, so that's bought me some time with it. I want to wait till after my next scan before making a decision.
    Still a restricted diet, but there are nice but not SW friendly things that I am allowed. I might have eaten a load of haribo :o
    Zebras rock
  • Deja_Vu
    Deja_Vu Posts: 39 Forumite
    Options
    Sounds an awful day kathrynha, take care of yourself xxx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts