Offer £250 to switch to Clydesdale, Yorkshire or B

Options

Comments

• hgt
    hgt Posts: 329 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    MABLE wrote: »
    Also what I find completely stupid is if you want to stop paper statements this can only be done by using their app.

Does that trick for turning off paper statements also work for Yorkshire Bank branded accounts do you know please? I have the Yorkshire version of this account (not 'B') and find the paper statements to be a pain. I haven't downloaded the app as I didn't think I'd use it, but I might give it a go if it will let me turn off the paper statements!
  • anna42hmr
    anna42hmr Posts: 2,845 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    LuSiVe wrote: »
    I've set an alert on the account to tell me when I have more than £25 in there :)

good idea, i have set an upper balance alert too, at least that way will know when its paid without me checking as regularly
    MFW#105 - 2015 Overpaid £8095 / 2016 Overpaid £6983.24 / 2017 Overpaid £3583.12 / 2018 Overpaid £2583.12 / 2019 Overpaid £2583.12 / 2020 Overpaid £2583.12/ 2021 overpaid £1506.82 /2022 Overpaid £2975.28 / 2023 Overpaid £2677.30 / 2024 Target: £1800, £750.09 overpaid as at April so YTD = £750.09 Total OP since mortgage started in 2015 = £34,142.27
  • originator
    Options
    Day 63(19th dec) bonus landed in my account! Nipped into Bath and spent the lot on meeee!
    mortgage free 3/10/12:)
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    originator wrote: »
    Day 63(19th dec) bonus landed in my account! Nipped into Bath and spent the lot on meeee!

Good for you! :T
  • MABLE
    MABLE Posts: 4,082 Forumite
    Options
    hgt wrote: »
    Does that trick for turning off paper statements also work for Yorkshire Bank branded accounts do you know please? I have the Yorkshire version of this account (not 'B') and find the paper statements to be a pain. I haven't downloaded the app as I didn't think I'd use it, but I might give it a go if it will let me turn off the paper statements!

Mine is a Yorkshire bank account but I was advised by their online chat the only way I could turn off paper statements was by down loading the app. I did say just as well I have a smart phone then.
  • MABLE
    MABLE Posts: 4,082 Forumite
    Options
    originator wrote: »

My switch was completed on the 6 November so a little while to wait for me then.
  • pantaiema
    Options
    Hi guys!
    I'm looking for a good switch deal and have stumbled across this one. Is it doable online or do I have to go to the Birmingham branch to do it please?

If you read this thread it has been confirmed that it is still available at least until a few weeks ago in Branch (not online). Because noone until today ever confirmed it is not available, so presumably it is stil available.
  • diceydeb
    diceydeb Posts: 157 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Options
    It will actually be nice to get it in January as its a poor month wages wise and always broke after Xmas ��
  • Jennifer_Eccles
    Options
    Yey - switching bonus has been credited to my account today (day 63 - switch date 18 Oct).
  • Weybridge78
    Options
    As part of transferring the second £1000 into my B account from my First Direct account, I accidentally sent this to my Clydesdale credit card! Serves me right for not double checking the details on the FD app before confirming. Thankfully they have agreed in less than 3 minutes to transfer that to my B current account as I originally intended so all is well!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure