Offer £250 to switch to Clydesdale, Yorkshire or B

Options

Comments

• central
    central Posts: 202 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Can I check - can anyone confirm there is no reason I cannot switch away again as soon as I receive the £250?
  • MDMD
    MDMD Posts: 1,435 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    central wrote: »
    Can I check - can anyone confirm there is no reason I cannot switch away again as soon as I receive the £250?

Do the T&Cs give one?

I’m switching mine over to Nationwide for their £100 RAF offer. I’ve also forgotten my log in details so I can’t withdraw the 2x £1000 I’ve paid in (although I can log in to the app to check balances and satisfy the switch criteria) so it’s easier to switch the account over to get my money back. I can’t see anything they offer to keep me using it!
  • ConMan
    ConMan Posts: 108 Forumite
    Options
    Just rang them. They've confirmed that I hit all the criteria and the money should be in my account by the 11th Jan :D

Going to Basel in Feb, so I should be able to afford a few drinks now.
    You'll find me sat in the corner with a pack of dry roasted and a Guinness.
  • The_MoneySavingKid
    Options
    Switched 27th Oct, day 63 and nothing seems to have arrived. Who has received theirs?
  • originator
    Options
    My son switched on 23rd Oct and still no sign of the incentive.I got mine on day 63.Told him it's likely to be because of the Xmas holidays
    mortgage free 3/10/12:)
  • binaryuniverse
    Options
    Just be patient. I'll give it until mid January before I start asking questions.
  • Katiehound
    Katiehound Posts: 7,595 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Weird I've also had a Tesco DD disappear- still showing on the Yorks page but completely gone from Mr T savings a/c page.
    At least 3 payments have gone out- and I have set up a new Tesco one which will go out 12 Jan. Was about to cancel the one that didn't pay, but thought better of it.....
    My switch was Nov 14th..... fingers crossed!
    £1k in (and out) twice
    Being polite and pleasant doesn't cost anything! --
    Many thanks
    -Stash bust:in 2022:337
    Stash bust :2023. 120duvets, 24 bags, 43 dog coats, 2 scrunchies, 10 mittens, 6 bootees, 8 glass cases, 2 A6 notebooks, 59 cards, 6 lav bags,36 angels,9 bones, 1 knee blanket, 1 lined bag,3 owls, 88 pyramids = total 420 total spend £5. Total for 'Dogs for Good' £546.82

2024:23 Doggy duvets,30 pyramids, 6 hottie covers, 4 knit hats,13 crochet angels,1 shopper, 87cards=164 £88.25 spent!!!
  • MABLE
    MABLE Posts: 4,084 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    originator wrote: »
    My son switched on 23rd Oct and still no sign of the incentive.I got mine on day 63.Told him it's likely to be because of the Xmas holidays

Give them a ring.
  • The_Boss
    The_Boss Posts: 5,849 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    lala9 wrote: »
    Just an update on my old account still being open..... I called old account folk and they had received an instruction to close the account via the switch service, but had overlooked it, so it was still open....lucky I called them or I could have missed out on the 250. Word of warning to you all, ensure your old account is closed. Mine is now.

Isn't it B/YB's responsibility to close your old account as part of the switch. So if they don't then it's their error and shouldn't stop you receiving the incentive?
  • milton1970
    Options
    All,

Guess most are at the point where incentive payments are due - is the payment due 62 days from opening or 62 from date of switching ? Assuming all criteria met obviously

Thanks in advance

M
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family