🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Get Spooking & Slimming for Halloween - Slimming World support thread 2017

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,755 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Great losses emsy & Whiplasy.

Whiplashy~~ The gym sounds just truely dire_pale__pale_
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,984 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Whiplashy wrote: »
    -2lb for me tonight :j Half a pound more than my own scales predicted so pleasantly surprised.

Must have lost the extra half in the gym today :rotfl: The trainer I got was mean! I actually thought I was going to die. Had to turn down one of the machines when he wasn't looking. Got a right ear bashing when he noticed :( I may be young but he had the list of my health issues so he could have been a bit easier on me. Took me 45 mins in the changing room afterwards before I could actually leave. At least I have my plan now. I'm going to go a bit easier for awhile and work up to what he wants me doing. He said to get back to him in 4 weeks to increase the intensity of the workout....not a hope :rotfl:
    :T:T:T well done:D
    Whiplashy wrote: »
    Oh forgot to add....I got my first shiney :j:j:j Ridiculously impressed with myself! It's proudly displayed on the fridge :rotfl:
    Its nice isnt it?:D
    maman wrote: »
    Great losses tonight! Well done beanie , bubbs and Miss whiplashy .:T:T:T

I'm going with the sweetener advice from denise . That tablet /granulated argument doesn't make sense. Surely it's the quantity you eat that matters. Sometimes I think consultants make it up as they go along without thinking.

2 lbs. back to target range for me. At last I'm feeling slimmer and my stomach is almost flat again. :D

I did go to the pub with my friends tonight. I'm allowing 12 syns. I had steak, salad and new potatoes. Salad had a balsamic dressing and there were onion rings and coleslaw on the plate. I only had a taste of those. Plus 2 gins.

I should be 100% on plan tomorrow. :)

Thankyou, wish i had a flat stomach:rotfl::rotfl: we go away week tomorrow but think im taking the actifry and slow cooker:rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,686 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    W
    We go away week tomorrow but think im taking the actifry and slow cooker:rotfl::rotfl:

You're doing ever so well bubbs. I just looked at your signature. I took 11 months to lose 3.5 stone and I was pleased with that but not in your league!:T

Don't know if you're serious about the Actifry and SC but if you're self catering it is good to be in control of your menus. Don't work too hard though.:)
  • Mrs_Ryan
    Mrs_Ryan Posts: 11,832 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Evening all
    Life still busy and manic. My diet for the last few days has been dire but on plan and loads of speed where possible- but it just feels like I’m living on rubbish if you see what I mean? Off out for a meal with my best friend tonight- she’s down visiting me and we’re off to Marco Pierre White’s in Leicester for food.
    I’ve checked out the menu and much as I would love a burger I’m going for the salmon Niçoise salad with strawberries and meringue for dessert. Had a meal in the hotel restaurant last night for quickness- was going to go to Nando’s and I wish I had! I ordered grilled sea bass with potatoes and veg but it came swimming in butter :mad: I went out on the Freshers pub crawl last night but bailed out at 11.30- I just stuck to water- I don’t drink anyway so that wasn’t too much of a problem. I bought a pair of size 20 jeans and a size 18 jumper today which is great so I’m definitely getting there- I’m just sort of dreading WI this week. Don’t know why as I’ve stuck to plan and not exceeded my syns but I know my diet hasn’t been the best!

Today’s menu:
    B: HEXB HiFi x 2, fruit pot (melon, orange, mango)water
    L: Sweet chilli chicken noodle salad topped with extra spinach and boiled eggs (4 syns) veggie sushi (1 syn) Melon, Orangina Light (2 syns)
    Mid afternoon: decaf coffee with HEXA skimmed milk
    T: Salmon Niçoise salad (I’m allowing 2 syns for olives- the salmon is grilled and I’m asking for it without dressing and strictly no butter on the potatoes!) Meringue and strawberries (allowing 5 syns for this) water
    S: Possibly Sunbites popcorn (4 syns)
    Total: 18 syns
    Love to you all xx
    *The RK and FF fan club* #Family*Don’t Be Bitter- Glitter!* #LotsOfLove ‘Darling you’re my blood, you have my heartbeat’ Dad 20.02.20
  • bubbs
    Options
    maman wrote: »
    You're doing ever so well bubbs. I just looked at your signature. I took 11 months to lose 3.5 stone and I was pleased with that but not in your league!:T

Don't know if you're serious about the Actifry and SC but if you're self catering it is good to be in control of your menus. Don't work too hard though.:)

Thankyou, anyone that loses does well in my eyes:D Yes being serious we have a little cottage booked:D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options
    Mrs_Ryan wrote: »
    Evening all
    Life still busy and manic. My diet for the last few days has been dire but on plan and loads of speed where possible- but it just feels like I’m living on rubbish if you see what I mean? Off out for a meal with my best friend tonight- she’s down visiting me and we’re off to Marco Pierre White’s in Leicester for food.
    I’ve checked out the menu and much as I would love a burger I’m going for the salmon Niçoise salad with strawberries and meringue for dessert. Had a meal in the hotel restaurant last night for quickness- was going to go to Nando’s and I wish I had! I ordered grilled sea bass with potatoes and veg but it came swimming in butter :mad: I went out on the Freshers pub crawl last night but bailed out at 11.30- I just stuck to water- I don’t drink anyway so that wasn’t too much of a problem. I bought a pair of size 20 jeans and a size 18 jumper today which is great so I’m definitely getting there- I’m just sort of dreading WI this week. Don’t know why as I’ve stuck to plan and not exceeded my syns but I know my diet hasn’t been the best!

Today’s menu:
    B: HEXB HiFi x 2, fruit pot (melon, orange, mango)water
    L: Sweet chilli chicken noodle salad topped with extra spinach and boiled eggs (4 syns) veggie sushi (1 syn) Melon, Orangina Light (2 syns)
    Mid afternoon: decaf coffee with HEXA skimmed milk
    T: Salmon Niçoise salad (I’m allowing 2 syns for olives- the salmon is grilled and I’m asking for it without dressing and strictly no butter on the potatoes!) Meringue and strawberries (allowing 5 syns for this) water
    S: Possibly Sunbites popcorn (4 syns)
    Total: 18 syns
    Love to you all xx

:T:T:T well done on your smaller clothes, i have only bought leggins and bought loads new jeans beginning of the year and they all fall down now:rotfl:
    Have a lovely meal out x
  • wizkid1
    wizkid1 Posts: 1,833 Forumite
    Options
    Well, this is a flying visit just to let you all know I am still not well I have had pneumonia for 5 weeks. I am certainly not on any plan I can only keep porridge down, I hope everyone else is doing ok.
    As soon as I feel well I shall be back with you all. I have to have CT scans and lung inspections. Be back with you all soon x
  • bubbs
    Options
    wizkid1 wrote: »
    Well, this is a flying visit just to let you all know I am still not well I have had pneumonia for 5 weeks. I am certainly not on any plan I can only keep porridge down, I hope everyone else is doing ok.
    As soon as I feel well I shall be back with you all. I have to have CT scans and lung inspections. Be back with you all soon x

Oh Wiz, sorry to read this, wishing you all the very best and a speedy recovery x
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,686 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    wizkid1 wrote: »

Thanks for dropping by wiz . So sorry to hear you're still poorly. You must be really fed up with it. Do keep us posted as to how you get on with the tests. :)
  • TakeItEazy
    TakeItEazy Posts: 2,664 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Get well. Soon Wiz x x x
    Its not what you do but the way that you do it, thats what get results :T
    Keep the Faith All

Heartbroken 12.12.13 :cry:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories