Get Spooking & Slimming for Halloween - Slimming World support thread 2017

Options

Comments

• Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    kathrynha, your certificates are fabulous well done xxx

Little Ms Whiplash, well done on staying on plan! x

I went to Nottingham... 13 hours of drinking....... with only one meal...... I am too old and need a week off work to recover. The food was on plan, but the alcohol (particularly the fact that we got through the full cocktail menu).... was rather bad!
  • Abbafan1972
    Abbafan1972 Posts: 6,919 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Afternoon all,

Am cooking dinner today as hubby is at work!

We are having a new boiler fitted on the 19th October, just getting all the funds in place for that and as we're going on holiday 2 days after, have started to think about our spending money (won't need much as we're all inclusive anyway).

Really did max out on my syns yesterday, so being extra good today.

Having turkey for dinner, plus potatoes, spring greens, brocolli, carrots and may have room for a couple of mini yorkshires!

The weather is crap here in Birmingham at the moment - trying to get loads of washing dry in the tumble dryer.

Am also waiting for a delivery from JD Sports (13 year olds trainers).

Have a good day all!
    Striving to clear the mortgage before it finishes in Dec 2028 - amount currently owed - £41,706.18
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,495 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options

I went to Nottingham... 13 hours of drinking....... with only one meal...... I am too old and need a week off work to recover. The food was on plan, but the alcohol (particularly the fact that we got through the full cocktail menu).... was rather bad!

13 hours of drinking :eek:
    I just cant take the pace any more & I cant afford it anyway:rotfl:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    Options
    It is a dismal dreich day here.
    Just makes me want to eat crap. Ooops.
    Will have to put the heating on.Bah.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,944 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    kathrynha wrote: »
    Well done people on your losses. Think the spread sheet is up to date.

Having off plan days again, but by not pressurising myself to be on plan, I feel I am more in control than when I try to be on plan.

Inspired by the picture Bubbs posted, here is my fridge.
    WIN_20171001_12_17_33_Pro.jpg
    Not quite as impressive, but getting there
    :T:T:T:T well done , still impressive , i need to get some magnets me thinks:D

Tut tut!! you will never learn:p
    Afternoon all,

Am cooking dinner today as hubby is at work!

We are having a new boiler fitted on the 19th October, just getting all the funds in place for that and as we're going on holiday 2 days after, have started to think about our spending money (won't need much as we're all inclusive anyway).

Really did max out on my syns yesterday, so being extra good today.

Having turkey for dinner, plus potatoes, spring greens, brocolli, carrots and may have room for a couple of mini yorkshires!

The weather is crap here in Birmingham at the moment - trying to get loads of washing dry in the tumble dryer.

Am also waiting for a delivery from JD Sports (13 year olds trainers).

Have a good day all!
    Enjoy your dinner and holiday when it comes:D
    My hubby dont cook, so its a complete miracle if he does:rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »

I have to admit, I am the same!

:D:D:D:D:D
  • bubbs
    Options
    She is a p!$$ head:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    She is a p!$$ head:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I am a hung over piddled head!
  • bubbs
    Options
    It is a dismal dreich day here.
    Just makes me want to eat crap. Ooops.
    Will have to put the heating on.Bah.

Not very bright here but not raining i have windows and door open but i am cooking, gammon, haslet and a crustless quiche ready for the week ahead:D
  • beanielou
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Not very bright here but not raining i have windows and door open but i am cooking, gammon, haslet and a crustless quiche ready for the week ahead:D

You are so so organised :)

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure