We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• kerri_gt
    kerri_gt Posts: 11,202 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Wonder if they either totally pulled the new survey due to costs or other, or that there was a mix up over how people were invited so places over subscribed. 
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

• Busylizzie
    Busylizzie Posts: 2,988 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I responded online and they confirmed I was taking part from 1 March
  • CRISPIANNE3
    Options
    millie said:
    molerat said:
    Message today telling me I am not on the trial for the unaddressed that they told me I was going to take part in a few weeks back.  Usual TNS organisational ability. :o
    Correctly delivered starts next week - is there any mail I actually do need to record ? >:)
    I have had the same. Considering that I had a message asking me to take part seems strange. Not like the normal invite, when they are gone it disappears. One would think they only invite enough people for the spaces they have,
    It would appear they over compensate for the spaces available. Not a good way to treat long standing members of the postal panel or for that any of us. They go on about how much they appreciate our participation but to me this is just words. 
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 47,221 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Just been told I’ve finished my 6 month stint and need to take a break. Will decided whether to do another stint in a few months time, it could well depend on whether I can decline to schlep to the post office with parcel sacks or not.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • cherie1122
    cherie1122 Posts: 491 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I sent four RFIDs yesterday in the only envelope I had.  Today they have asked me for another 9 of them.  I asked them last week to send me more RFID envelopes as I needed them.  I was just wondering how long it takes them to put a couple of envelopes in the post - Arghh!
  • Abbafan1972
    Abbafan1972 Posts: 6,976 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Posted a letter this afternoon and had my phone with me at the postbox.  For some reason I didn't have a 4G signal, so it wouldn't recognise which postbox I was at and couldn't fill in the date/time.  Had to make a mental note of the time and log it on the website when I got home.  
    Striving to clear the mortgage before it finishes in Dec 2028 - amount currently owed - £40,750.02
  • Chocmonster7
    Chocmonster7 Posts: 2,606 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Postman delivered 4 seperate packages from Kantar today containing 3 cubes to make up and one of the new mail bags all to send in my second week back on the survey! :#
  • Locky
    Locky Posts: 1,019 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Postman delivered 4 seperate packages from Kantar today containing 3 cubes to make up and one of the new mail bags all to send in my second week back on the survey! :#
    Blimey, easy start for you then!!
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 47,221 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    If you don't think the hassle factor is worth the measely £2, just tell Kantar you can't go to the post office due to covid restrictions.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • Chocmonster7
    Chocmonster7 Posts: 2,606 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    silvercar said:
    If you don't think the hassle factor is worth the measely £2, just tell Kantar you can't go to the post office due to covid restrictions.

As all of them have postage on, so I'm not paying out of my pocket like we used to, then I'm happy enough to use it as my exercise to get out and about and keep my step count up. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport