We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• CRISPIANNE3
    CRISPIANNE3 Posts: 1,472 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
    I have now been accepted for the correctly delivered survey and for the special unaddressed one. However I was advised on Christmas Day my stint on the regular postal panel would start on the 8 Feb. However nothing received as yet!
    Checked yesterday and saw for next week there were two items to be posted to their offices in Birmingham. However checked today and these items have now been withdrawn. I take it they were training items. Perhaps they will be replaced with live ones.
    Pleased to report my first live item arrived today with my presentation pack and stamps. Also no training. 
  • Abbafan1972
    Abbafan1972 Posts: 6,976 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Does anyone receive items with a similar address sticker that you might get from an Ebay seller for instance?  I can see my address sticker underneath, but this one is on top, with a company name on it, something to do with sewing I think. 
    Striving to clear the mortgage before it finishes in Dec 2028 - amount currently owed - £40,750.02
  • Chocmonster7
    Options
    Back on the panel after my rest period and received my first posting pack today. Pleasantly surprised to find that after nearly 10 years doing this they're trusting me not to need retraining! :D
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 33,202 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    molerat said:
    Message today telling me I am not on the trial for the unaddressed that they told me I was going to take part in a few weeks back.  Usual TNS organisational ability. :o
    Correctly delivered starts next week - is there any mail I actually do need to record ? >:)
    Me too. Given I responded as soon as it arrived, I’m not overly impressed.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • wideband
    Options
    elsien said:
    molerat said:
    Message today telling me I am not on the trial for the unaddressed that they told me I was going to take part in a few weeks back.  Usual TNS organisational ability. :o
    Correctly delivered starts next week - is there any mail I actually do need to record ? >:)
    Me too. Given I responded as soon as it arrived, I’m not overly impressed.
    Ditto, not impressed.
    What with that, the Pinpoint terminated before it started, and the new method of posting parcels, with reduced reward, after many years I've decided to leave the survey altogether.
  • CRISPIANNE3
    CRISPIANNE3 Posts: 1,472 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
    molerat said:
    They said the same to me and like you I responded straight away. Interesting to hear if those who were telephoned for their participation suffer the same fate.
  • millie
    millie Posts: 1,449 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    molerat said:
    I have had the same. Considering that I had a message asking me to take part seems strange. Not like the normal invite, when they are gone it disappears. One would think they only invite enough people for the spaces they have,
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport