Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• Chocmonster7
    Options
    I had a call on my mobile today which flashed up Millward Brown (020 7126 5000), turned out to be a lady from Kantar. She asked if I wanted to do the upcoming Unaddressed Survey, I agreed and she said she'd add my name to the list. Never had a call from them before! 
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 47,072 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    March stamps arrived.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    silvercar said:
    March stamps arrived.
    Do we all get stamps at the same time . Is it every month.  Got an some post today from TNS for future postings but no stamps enclosed.  Im sure I missed out 2 months ago too.  Will have to start logging when I receive them to keep track.  
  • Abbafan1972
    Options
    I had my March stamps last week.

Has anyone ever had an extra RFID that's not listed as stock?  I had a smart envelope through with my latest posting pack today and I have posted the 8 cards back requested.  My stock said 3 and I have prepared future items that I can but I have one extra that's not listed, so I can't use it. 

I know all of my incoming post has been logged. 
    Striving to clear the mortgage before it finishes in Dec 2028 - amount currently owed - £41,671.53
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,908 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Yes, it happens. Just send it back. 
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • Abbafan1972
    Options
    elsien said:
    I will send it back with the next batch. 
    Striving to clear the mortgage before it finishes in Dec 2028 - amount currently owed - £41,671.53
  • CRISPIANNE3
    Options
    I have now been accepted for the correctly delivered survey and for the special unaddressed one. However I was advised on Christmas Day my stint on the regular postal panel would start on the 8 Feb. However nothing received as yet!
    Checked yesterday and saw for next week there were two items to be posted to their offices in Birmingham. However checked today and these items have now been withdrawn. I take it they were training items. Perhaps they will be replaced with live ones.
  • General_Grant
    Options
    elsien said:
    No need to wait.  Any RFID you have which isn't listed can go in one of the foil envelopes they provide.  You don't need to add a note or otherwise identify where it is being sent from. 
  • Abbafan1972
    Abbafan1972 Posts: 6,929 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    elsien said:
    No need to wait.  Any RFID you have which isn't listed can go in one of the foil envelopes they provide.  You don't need to add a note or otherwise identify where it is being sent from. 
    I'd already posted my RFID's back in the foil envelope and don't have another one, otherwise I would've sent it back. 
  • jwil
    jwil Posts: 19,327 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I had a call on my mobile today which flashed up Millward Brown (020 7126 5000), turned out to be a lady from Kantar. She asked if I wanted to do the upcoming Unaddressed Survey, I agreed and she said she'd add my name to the list. Never had a call from them before! 
    I very rarely manage to get onto the surveys from the email, but have had several calls offering me places over the years.  It's weird. 
    "If you can dream it, you can do it". Walt Disney
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport