Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• littlemoney
    Options
    Mine came through at 1.11pm but was gone by the time I got on at 1.22pm. Fastest finger first.

I am starting to think only people who are able to be logged on and in front of their computer at the due time will get on these surveys. As I don't have access at this time I won't get them despite doing the harder work of the full survey. Perhaps those who do the full survey should have priority of those who decline full survey as too much work but then accept all the other easy surveys.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,689 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    I dont think you can decline main survey & get unaddressed/corectly delivered.
    Happy to be corrected if I am wrong.

Any more two cubes on same day in same week & I am out.
    That said posted both at the same times as was not going to my small post office twice in one day.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,959 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »

No you can't, have to be on main survey panel or resting to do the others.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • Money_Grabber13579
    Options
    elsien wrote: »
    No you can't, have to be on main survey panel or resting to do the others.

Is that definitely true? I signed up 4 years ago and have completed maybe 25 different UAM/CD surveys in that period of time and have only been invited to do the main survey for the first time 3 weeks ago.
    Northern Ireland club member No 382 :j
  • amarshall0810
    Options
    I have just joined the royal mail posting panel and am starting on live posting. How do you find out about the additional surveys? Are you emailed?
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,757 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I have just joined the royal mail posting panel and am starting on live posting. How do you find out about the additional surveys? Are you emailed?

The invitation emails for additional surveys are emailed out, which contain a link to click on. But you have to be quick otherwise others in your area may have already accepted, and no more slots available.
  • littlemoney
    Options

Any more two cubes on same day in same week & I am out.
    That said posted both at the same times as was not going to my small post office twice in one day.

I am only going by comments made by posters on this forum that the full survey it too much work so when they receive an invitation to participate, they reply they are not available. That way they can still receive and accept offers of unaddressed and correctly delivered surveys.
  • bdark2755
    bdark2755 Posts: 110 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    mr662 wrote: »
    I've come to the end of my 6 month stint finally. Like other have said not received end of stint stamps on the live panel. Can anyone confirm what stamps we ment to receive? Presentation pack only or with 12standard+4large stamps?

I finished in November, and had to chase my presentation pack 2 weeks ago. They apologised and sent it through within days.

It's the first time, I've not received what I should from them. They finished me early, so I thought maybe I wasn't entitled, but my nudging worked.
  • minty777
    minty777 Posts: 398 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I have not had them.

Just got a reply saying they are re sending it,nearly every time I do a survey I have to chase it up these days.
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,959 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Is that definitely true? I signed up 4 years ago and have completed maybe 25 different UAM/CD surveys in that period of time and have only been invited to do the main survey for the first time 3 weeks ago.

Yes, but you're still on the list waiting to be allocated to the live panel. I think you'd find if you told TNS you didn't want to do the main survey at all they'd take you off completely. That's my understanding anyway.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure