We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• dobbiesloan
    Options
    Back 1st March, might get the Easter eggs this year.
    GONE ENGLAND
  • beanielou
    Options
    minty777 wrote: »
    Anyone else still waiting for reward voucher for unnadressed survey running from 3rd December-23rd December?

I have not had them.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • redagila
    Options
    Neither have I & I messaged them last week to ask for them but no reply yet!
  • beanielou
    Options
    TNS are getting worse I think.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • redagila
    Options
    redagila wrote: »
    Neither have I & I messaged them last week to ask for them but no reply yet!

Just had a reply from them asking for confirmation of my address!!! Well they managed to send me my first training pack as I re-started the survey this week - funny that arrived without problem.
  • tomvox
    Options
    Email just hit re Unaddressed Mail Survey for end of Feb for those of you who want on it.
  • Missed unaddressed again. As I can't get computer access at the designated time I am too late when I can log on. I did get some when they changed the time to early hours of morning but little luck since they reverted to 1pm.
  • minty777 wrote: »
    Anyone else still waiting for reward voucher for unnadressed survey running from 3rd December-23rd December?
    Mine arrived on 17 January
  • redagila
    Options
    redagila wrote: »
    Just had a reply from them asking for confirmation of my address!!! Well they managed to send me my first training pack as I re-started the survey this week - funny that arrived without problem.

Just had a further message saying they will re-order & I should receive shortly. Let's hope this isn't going to be a problem in future as I have only just logged in & was able to sign on for the next UMS invite which came out today.
  • Money_maker
    Options
    Missed unaddressed again. As I can't get computer access at the designated time I am too late when I can log on. I did get some when they changed the time to early hours of morning but little luck since they reverted to 1pm.
    Mine came through at 1.11pm but was gone by the time I got on at 1.22pm. Fastest finger first.
    Please do not quote spam as this enables it to 'live on' once the spam post is removed. ;)

If you quote me, don't forget the capital 'M'

Declutterers of the world - unite! :rotfl::rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills