We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• Februarycat
    Options
    Won one of the daily £10 prizes yesterday, it arrived today, a nice surprise.

That's a shame Superdrug not accepting the vouchers now, as that's one of my main shops I use them in.
  • dobbiesloan
    Options
    clyndu wrote: »
    Was due to go back on the survey in September and once again nothing turned up. Today I received my first posting pack, with no idea I was back on. I have no idea what goes on at TNS:rotfl:
    Neither do they.
    GONE ENGLAND
  • Ok, so i’ve got another question.

I’m still on the training programme and every week, I have a letter or parcel where it tells me to hand write out the address. The address it gives on the label sheet (which gives the address details to copy) only includes the name of the individual and the post code however, on the posting sheet, it gives the full address.

Am I supposed to write only the name and the post code on the envelope (e.g. is this part of the test to see if they can deliver by post code only?) or am I supposed to copy out the full address from the posting sheet?
    Northern Ireland club member No 382 :j
  • Ok, so i’ve got another question.

I’m still on the training programme and every week, I have a letter or parcel where it tells me to hand write out the address. The address it gives on the label sheet (which gives the address details to copy) only includes the name of the individual and the post code however, on the posting sheet, it gives the full address.

Am I supposed to write only the name and the post code on the envelope (e.g. is this part of the test to see if they can deliver by post code only?) or am I supposed to copy out the full address from the posting sheet?

full address from the posting sheet/website
  • Just copy from posting sheet.
    Please do not quote spam as this enables it to 'live on' once the spam post is removed. ;)

If you quote me, don't forget the capital 'M'

Declutterers of the world - unite! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • full address from the posting sheet/website

Ok, oops. :D

When it said to copy the name of the person and the post code on the label sheet, I did just that and posted my last 2 weeks like that! Maybe they will get there and maybe they won’t!
    Northern Ireland club member No 382 :j
  • mr662
    Options
    I've come to the end of my 6 month stint finally. Like other have said not received end of stint stamps on the live panel. Can anyone confirm what stamps we ment to receive? Presentation pack only or with 12standard+4large stamps?
  • Saetana
    Options
    mr662 wrote: »
    I've come to the end of my 6 month stint finally. Like other have said not received end of stint stamps on the live panel. Can anyone confirm what stamps we ment to receive? Presentation pack only or with 12standard+4large stamps?
    I only got the presentation pack - and I had to chase that up!
    2020 Wins:
  • aardvaak
    Options
    On Friday I had a letter which I obviously recorded in the usual way that was by Recorded Delivery from a firm as it had been through a franking machine.
    I checked with RM and said I didn't think they send in this way (which I already knew) and they said it must of been a mistake - a costly one for someone.
  • minty777
    Options
    Anyone else still waiting for reward voucher for unnadressed survey running from 3rd December-23rd December?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport