Options

Comments

• gt94sss2
    gt94sss2 Posts: 5,642 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    edited 3 February 2019 at 5:50PM
    Options
    command wrote: »
    Since the website changed to newer one, I have not had any correctly delivered survey invitations. I used to get one about every month!

I haven't received any emails alerting me to a correctly delivered/unaddressed surveys since May 2018 either...

Like you, I used to get them regularly and am currently live on the main panel..
  • kazzybabes
    Options
    Hi!

I have just started my rest period after almost 12months on the live survey. Do you no longer receive the presentation pack on completion?

Thanks! 😄
  • girlchops
    girlchops Posts: 331 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    kazzybabes wrote: »
    Hi!

I have just started my rest period after almost 12months on the live survey. Do you no longer receive the presentation pack on completion?

Thanks! 😄

I asked the same when I was rested before Christmas 2017 becasue I didn't get one then either. You should still receive the presentation pack but most people will agree that they've had to chase them. Give them a nudge and you should get one eventually. They are also being very slow/frugal with the vouchers.
    :o
  • pallyman
    pallyman Posts: 340 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Hi,i have done RM surveys for a while now ,what do the presentation packs consist of ,is this just the 12 + 4 stamp packs or something else,thanks
  • System
    System Posts: 178,097 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Hi i am on my 3rd stint and enjoy 2 books of first class and 1 book of large stamps every month, if you get to do unaddressed mail i get vouchers also after a cube is delivered more vouchers also a useful diary at Christmas.

Jon
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,922 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    pallyman wrote: »
    Hi,i have done RM surveys for a while now ,what do the presentation packs consist of ,is this just the 12 + 4 stamp packs or something else,thanks
    Something like the ones here https://shop.royalmail.com/collectibles-and-gifts/presentation-packs-and-sets
  • quoia
    quoia Posts: 14,435 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    molerat wrote: »

I received this on Saturday
    stamp_classics_pres_pack_visual_1000.jpg
    stamp_classics_pres_pack_inner.jpg
    stamp_classics_pres_pack_outer.jpg
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,534 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    podmonster wrote: »
    Has anyone had this message before on logging into TNS "This account has been closed for survey participation. Click “contact us” if you need assistance."
    I'm now getting that - around 8 weeks after I asked to be removed from the panel. It looks like they may have automatically expired the account if you weren't participating on the main panel for a certain period.

When I click the contact us button it offers me the e-mail address rmsurveys-helpline@tnsglobal.com to get in touch.
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • MABLE
    MABLE Posts: 4,080 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I normally enjoy spending the Love Vouchers and there is no issue. However I went into a store yesterday and bought several items. I said to the cashier I would like to use my vouchers. Her immediate reply was you cannot have any money back. I replied I did not ask for any and explained the items are in excess to the items being purchased. She then went on say I am letting you know in case you ask. After that the customer service just went down hill and just got a frosty thank you at the end of it.

After leaving the store I went away and thought about it and felt some feedback was needed. I returned to the store and asked for the manager and explained what had happened. His reply was times are very hard and we do our best to train our staff to the highest standards. Also I found out that they do in fact give money back provided it is less than £1.

The tone of the cashier made me feel like a second class citizen.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,431 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    MABLE wrote: »
    I normally enjoy spending the Love Vouchers and there is no issue. However I went into a store yesterday and bought several items. I said to the cashier I would like to use my vouchers. Her immediate reply was you cannot have any money back. I replied I did not ask for any and explained the items are in excess to the items being purchased. She then went on say I am letting you know in case you ask. After that the customer service just went down hill and just got a frosty thank you at the end of it.

After leaving the store I went away and thought about it and felt some feedback was needed. I returned to the store and asked for the manager and explained what had happened. His reply was times are very hard and we do our best to train our staff to the highest standards. Also I found out that they do in fact give money back provided it is less than £1.

The tone of the cashier made me feel like a second class citizen.

Superdrug by any chance?
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure