Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,495 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Primrose wrote: »
    I've just accepted an invitation to participate in another general posting survey starting on December 10th (oh joy, oh bliss, will pobqbky find myself in queues lining up to post cubes in the Christmas parcel posting queue rush !)

But again they,ve not said how long this survey will last although I've emailed to ask them. I think it's unreasonable to ask people to participate without giving them details up front of exactly how long the time commitment will be.

Can anybody remember how long the last main survey went on for ?

Mine was 10 months.

Then a short break & due to go on again in Novenber.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    Options
    pallyman wrote: »
    Hi,what do people tell the post office when posting a medium parcel,cannot think of anything as its so light.I normally tell them its a foam filter for the cubes but the medium parcel is a fair bit bigger,Thanks in advance.:)

I say things for card making.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,863 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Craft materials.

Ref time on the main survey: it's intended to be 6 months. Sometimes longer. This time I've been finished more quickly.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,544 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Can anyone tell me please if the £10 Love2Shop vouchers for winning the daily draw are sent in the normal post or by special delivery? I missed an RM special delivery letter yesterday and am wondering what it is :D
    2020 Wins:
  • beanielou
    Options
    Saetana wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me please if the £10 Love2Shop vouchers for winning the daily draw are sent in the normal post or by special delivery? I missed an RM special delivery letter yesterday and am wondering what it is :D

Yes, they send them special delivery.

• JoJoY
    JoJoY Posts: 388 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I have 2 cubes to post next week, both on the same day, one before midday, the other after midday - crazy!!!
    *** Thank you to everyone that posts ***
  • heather66
    Options
    Hi, I had the Short break email from TNS on the 23rd September saying that i would be stopping in a few weeks and would see a reduction on what i have to send and recieve

I dont seem to have recieved any posting packs last few weeks.

...Do we still get a final pack with the stamps / presentation pack at the end of our 6 months on the posting survey. or is it just at start we recieve this now.

I always seem to miss out on the christmas stamps and diary as well the way my 6 months usually end just before December
  • Misslayed
    Misslayed Posts: 14,220 Senior Ambassador
    First Anniversary Homepage Hero First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    pallyman wrote: »
    Hi,what do people tell the post office when posting a medium parcel,cannot think of anything as its so light.I normally tell them its a foam filter for the cubes but the medium parcel is a fair bit bigger,Thanks in advance.:)

I tell them it's jewellery/headdresses made of feathers.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competition Time, Site Feedback and Marriage, Relationships and Families boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com All views are my own and not the official line of Money Saving Expert.
  • pallyman
    pallyman Posts: 340 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    JoJoY wrote: »
    I have 2 cubes to post next week, both on the same day, one before midday, the other after midday - crazy!!!

Same here,Wednesday have a medium and a cube plus a letter and have letters for every day this week,Last time this happened i got finished early:eek:
  • Primrose
    Primrose Posts: 10,622 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I,ve recently been invited to join a new posting survey starting on December 10th. Having checked with them the co. It ent likely to be involved (and they omit to tell yiu this upfront) I find the training period, even for previous panellists is now 4 - 6 weeks and the main survey then goes on to last for SIX MONTHS. This seems way longer than previous surveys and I'm wondering now whether the stamp rewards are really worth it if it's going to involve a lot more inconvenient trips to the post office with cubes.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure