Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,534 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    emsquared wrote: »
    Ah yes, sorry that's what I mean. Are we? Didn't they used to be more often? I will see what happens when I finish this tour of duty. Thanks for your reply.
    Not in the 4 or 5 years I've been on the panel. What has happened is that the 6 month cycles have stretched to 7 or 8 so bigger gaps between getting one.
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,308 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    If my memory is correct I believe that when I first joined the survey - Many years ago - that members were sent each commemorative set of stamps when the were produced. It probably stopped when the RM increased the number of sets they produced as it would have been too expensive to continue.
    Can anyone confirm my thoughts or was I dreaming?
  • bdark2755
    Options
    Can anyone answer this? I've had no luck sending a message
    My question sent via message 23 Oct 2018

"I had a cube to post last Saturday (20th Oct), unfortunately I was away at a conference and couldn't post it. This Saturday I am working, so again can't post it.
    Is it ok to post it on Saturday 3rd November, or should I post it sooner on a different day of the week?"

The Answer

"Good afternoon,
    Thank you for contacting us.
    If you click on the link in this message you will find the information that you need.
    If the ‘Help’ entry the link points to does not answer your question you can send us a message directly from the Help section.
    https://tnspostalplatformrm.tnsglobal.com/Help/Detail?ID=95

That link takes me to this, which I'd already read prior to messaging them, but it doesn't answer my question, which is why I messaged them in the first place, now they say if it doesn't answer the question message them (talk about going around in circles).

"What if I’m unable to post an item on the scheduled date? (Private and Franking Panellists)
    Don’t worry! There will always be the odd occasion when you can’t post to schedule. You can still post an item after the scheduled posting date, preferably on the same day the following week. If you do so, please remember to log the actual posting date on your account."

Can I assume that preferably means I can post it tomorrow instead of Saturday or should I wait until the following Saturday (which will then be 2 weeks late)?
  • Chocmonster7
    Options
    bdark2755 wrote: »
    Can I assume that preferably means I can post it tomorrow instead of Saturday or should I wait until the following Saturday (which will then be 2 weeks late)?

Just post it tomorrow and then log the exact details. I had to do that when I knew I wasn't going to be around on the day they requested. Not had any queries or hassle about it.
  • Februarycat
    Februarycat Posts: 1,385 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    I have done this before, I would just post yours on the Saturday you are able to post it, but make sure you enter that date as posting date and not the original date they requested. Never had a problem
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,544 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I was one of the £10 Love2Shop winners today! First time ever in 6 years on the survey :D
    2020 Wins:
  • saving-mad
    Options
    I was rested last September and after a year have been invited back to start at the end of October, i accepted but haven't heard anything else, should i be expecting something soon?
    Owner of a cute cottage in the North York Moors :j
  • bdark2755
    bdark2755 Posts: 110 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 26 October 2018 at 12:37PM
    Options
    They got back to me today and said to post it next Saturday - 2 weeks late
    They need to change their help section, instead of 'preferably on the same day the following week' they need to say 'on the same day in a following week'

bdark2755 wrote: »
    Can anyone answer this? I've had no luck sending a message
    My question sent via message 23 Oct 2018

"I had a cube to post last Saturday (20th Oct), unfortunately I was away at a conference and couldn't post it. This Saturday I am working, so again can't post it.
    Is it ok to post it on Saturday 3rd November, or should I post it sooner on a different day of the week?"

The Answer

"Good afternoon,
    Thank you for contacting us.
    If you click on the link in this message you will find the information that you need.
    If the ‘Help’ entry the link points to does not answer your question you can send us a message directly from the Help section.
    https://tnspostalplatformrm.tnsglobal.com/Help/Detail?ID=95

That link takes me to this, which I'd already read prior to messaging them, but it doesn't answer my question, which is why I messaged them in the first place, now they say if it doesn't answer the question message them (talk about going around in circles).

"What if I’m unable to post an item on the scheduled date? (Private and Franking Panellists)
    Don’t worry! There will always be the odd occasion when you can’t post to schedule. You can still post an item after the scheduled posting date, preferably on the same day the following week. If you do so, please remember to log the actual posting date on your account."

• pallyman
    pallyman Posts: 340 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Hi,what do people tell the post office when posting a medium parcel,cannot think of anything as its so light.I normally tell them its a foam filter for the cubes but the medium parcel is a fair bit bigger,Thanks in advance.:)
  • Primrose
    Primrose Posts: 10,622 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I've just accepted an invitation to participate in another general posting survey starting on December 10th (oh joy, oh bliss, will pobqbky find myself in queues lining up to post cubes in the Christmas parcel posting queue rush !)

But again they,ve not said how long this survey will last although I've emailed to ask them. I think it's unreasonable to ask people to participate without giving them details up front of exactly how long the time commitment will be.

Can anybody remember how long the last main survey went on for ?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure