🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• Ms_Chocaholic
    Ms_Chocaholic Posts: 12,649 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    JoJoY wrote: »
    I have 2 cubes to post next week, both on the same day, one before midday, the other after midday - crazy!!!

The last time this happened I went in with one at 11.55, sat outside the PO and went in with the other at 12.02 :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Thrifty Till 50 Then Spend Till the End
    You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time
  • dobbiesloan
    dobbiesloan Posts: 2,212 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Primrose wrote: »
    it's going to involve a lot more inconvenient trips to the post office with cubes.
    £2:00 profit every time? bring it on.
    GONE ENGLAND
  • tomvox
    tomvox Posts: 189 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Primrose wrote: »
    I,ve recently been invited to join a new posting survey starting on December 10th. Having checked with them the co. It ent likely to be involved (and they omit to tell yiu this upfront) I find the training period, even for previous panellists is now 4 - 6 weeks and the main survey then goes on to last for SIX MONTHS...….

It's always been that. I've been on (and off) the panel for over 15 years. It has always been the same. The only change there has been in that time was the 6 months on / 6 months off - even then in some areas you may find yourself doing longer or shorter spells.
  • Lavandergirl
    Options
    I am just back in training after a 3 and a half year gap
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 31 October 2018 at 10:45PM
    Options
    I pay no attention whatsoever to "before" or "after" midday - I post once a day only, at a time convenient to me (before last collection), whether it be post office or post box. They don't pay me enough to make multiple different postings on the same day, especially as its a long walk up a very steep hill to my nearest (and only) accessible post office. Never had any complaints in 6 years - just don't post more than 2 items in the same place at the same time :)
    2020 Wins:
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,750 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    I was told a while back to ignore the times & as long as items were posted before the last collection that was fine.
    To be honest I thought when we moved to the new system the times would dissapear.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • prernakapoor
    Options
    I'm unable to log into the website today. Not sure whether the site is down or whether I've been cut off because I gave them 4 weeks notice due to relocation.

I still have items to post and items I have received, so I find it weird that they would cut off my access without even an email confirming this.
  • Lavandergirl
    Options
    I'm unable to log into the website today. Not sure whether the site is down or whether I've been cut off because I gave them 4 weeks notice due to relocation.

I still have items to post and items I have received, so I find it weird that they would cut off my access without even an email confirming this.
    Not sure what is going on, I have managed to log in today to log both incoming and outgoing postings
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 32,057 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Not sure what is going on, I have managed to log in today to log both incoming and outgoing postings
    Same here, fine for me.
  • Februarycat
    Februarycat Posts: 1,385 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    Just had the Short Break e mail, according to my dates it should be end of December I finish, but looks like its a shorter time this time round.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport