Buffy Keeps on the Straight and Narrow

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,395 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Glad that you enjoyed your holibob.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,357 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Glad you had a good, if expensive, time.

We will await car news :(

Enjoy the school hols :)
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • RosaBernicia
    RosaBernicia Posts: 4,879 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    All that matters is that 1) it isn't messing up the rest of your life and 2) it was worth it to you.

(Though I've also been spending so maybe you shouldn't listen to me!)

Rosa xx
    Debt free May 2016... DFW#2 in progress
    Campervan paid off summer '21... MFW progress tbc
  • crazy_cat_lady
    crazy_cat_lady Posts: 7,063 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    So pleased that you enjoyed the holiday. You really deserved it.
  • Buffythedebtslayer
    Options
    and it is raining!

beautiful!
    Nevertheless she persisted.
  • beanielou
    Options
    We had an amazing thunderstorm last night :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• in_need_of_direction
    Options
    It's still just hot and sticky here. I'd try a naked rain dance but it'd scare the neighbours
    Mortgage at 01.01.14 £119,481.83:eek: today £0 Emergency fund £5.5/5.5k & £200/200 cash.:jWeight 24/02/19 14st 7lb now 11st10lb determined to stop defining myself by my mistakes. Progress not perfection.:T100%through my 1% mortgage challenge. 42.4% through my pb challenge.
  • Buffythedebtslayer
    Options
    Hope it has rained by now INOD!

Much cooler today but I stayed the night at my friend's the night before last and got bitten to death, 3 huge mosquito bites on one leg. MY GOD. The itching. I have taken Piriteze and covered them in anthisan but they still itch.

Today the plan is to get dressed (!) go shopping, go to the library (provided it stays cool) and then clean. All the things.

and try not to spend any money.

XXX
  • Buffythedebtslayer
    Options
    My plan failed.

I went shopping but forgot I didn't have my car so Mum's car doesn't have tissues, shopping bags and water so I boiled, had to do a lot of shopping and because I was late to start with I couldn't get a parking space and so had to do it in two trips. The library remains a distant dream. I visited with my Sister and BIL. Gave them my gifts from holidays, these days brother in law gets very emotional, and he cried which brought everything home a bit. God it is so hard. I don't understand how my sister is coping.

Came home had lunch and literally passed out on the sofa!! woke up about an hour ago, cup of tea and a fancy have restored me somewhat,,, dog sat on me now
  • beanielou
    Options
    Glad you had a nice wee snooze.
    I suppose your sister copes because she has no other option really.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure