We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Buffy Keeps on the Straight and Narrow

Options

Comments

• Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,689 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I assume your sister can't get the carers paid for by the local council because she has too much money? I hope she's looked into it. I didn't have to pay anything towards Mr SA's carer - one positive of having very little money! They look at how much you earn and your savings.

Enjoy your week off :)
    I get knocked down but I get up again (Chumbawamba, Tubthumping)
  • Buffythedebtslayer
    Buffythedebtslayer Posts: 18,924 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I went.

It was incredible.

Genuinely an amazing exhausting day. I had photos with Brandon Routh, Tyler Hoechlin and STEPHEN AMELL.

and I got Brandon's autograph. And a Lama. (it was a moment of weakness).
    I couldn't actually speak to any of them but am not good with men at the best of times let alone perfect tv specimens!
    Am so tired.

and so poor!!

But it was worth it.

XXXXX
    Nevertheless she persisted.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,942 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Glad you enjoyed :D
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • in_need_of_direction
    Options
    what is a LAMA?
    Mortgage at 01.01.14 £119,481.83:eek: today £0 Emergency fund £5.5/5.5k & £200/200 cash.:jWeight 24/02/19 14st 7lb now 11st 8lb determined to stop defining myself by my mistakes. Progress not perfection.:T100%through my 1% mortgage challenge. 50% through my pb challenge.
  • Buffythedebtslayer
    edited 29 May 2018 at 12:41PM
    Options
    what is a LAMA?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Llama

It was a completely out of context purchase (and a ramdom stall to have at convention!)

Cuddly Toy variety, in case that wasn't clear.

Hilarious, can't spell Llama and it comes up with a Buddhist monk!
  • Pooky
    Pooky Posts: 7,023 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    It's a lovely llama too! Glad you had a great day.
    "Start every day off with a smile and get it over with" - W. C. Field.
  • beanielou
    Options
    It is a lovely lama~~ & made me laugh!
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• Buffythedebtslayer
    Options
    I have definitely crashed. Feel very unwell, sinuses again, so painful when I move my head.

Am off to bed in a minute. needed to buy stuff for the fish tanks. That plus the weekend means I am skint!

Have lovely dreams XXX
  • beanielou
    Options
    Try(!!!) to take easy xxx

• Buffythedebtslayer
    Options
    I have Beanie :)

Had to go look after BIL with Mum whilst sister went to get hair cut. It was kinda fun after I was worried at first but it was ok.

Then I went shopping and bought an ENORMOUS lunch. Feel stuffed now and am watching the Blacklist Finale with Mum.

Rainbow Llama is looking at me askew.

I want some chocolate.

I always want chocolate.

Am going out tonight to dinner and lunch tomorrow and dinner again, seeing all my important people so that is good. In fact that is lovely.

It keeps raining but am hopeful to do some work on the rabbit enclosure either today or Friday. But for now TV! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family