PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Weekly Flylady Thread 24th July 2017

Options

Comments

• kazwookie
    kazwookie Posts: 13,853 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Tax return done, and all submitted, last year the HMRC site kept crashing so this year it behaved :) All paperwork filed away, all old stuff / not wanted bits of paper shredded.

Now I think I will go and buy myself a new pair of work type shoes
    Breast Cancer Now 2022 100 miles October 100 / 100miles
    Sun, Sea

2024 7/28 lbs to go.
  • Valli
    Valli Posts: 24,807 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Done 2 maidenfuls of ironing/airing (towels) as DDs maiden is here I requisitioned it :rotfl:
    Washing rescued from line as it started to rain; thin stuff is dry enough to iron.
    Shall be departing for sister's imminently - I was supposed to have had my lunch but thought Mum would have been here in 5 minutes so haven't, she's now 15 minutes late...

Have a SW pasta salad in my bag. And an apple.
    Don't put it DOWN; put it AWAY
    "I would like more sisters, that the taking out of one, might not leave such stillness" Emily Dickinson
    :heart:Janice 1964-2016:heart:

Thank you Honey Bear
  • SunnyGirl
    SunnyGirl Posts: 2,639 Forumite
    Options
    Thursday Thrills Living room

Level1 Done

Level 2 Done

Level 3 Done apart from moving sofas which I can't do alone

Lift chair/sofa cushions and vacuum under them

MAD Half Hour Filled in yet another form from Student Finance for DS2 who will be starting his 2nd year uni in September. They seem to getting very confused as my Widowed Parents Allowance stopped when he was 18 (last August) and they have now had 3 death certificates, a P60 and a letter of explanation from me :eek: Hope they sort it this time as it's depressing me and rehashing what happened last year when they asked DS2 why his Father wasn't supporting him too!! Poor lad was heartbroken.

I have also washed all the ornaments in the living room, wiped the doors and cleaned the picture glass :)
  • LameWolf
    LameWolf Posts: 11,234 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    (((HUGS))) Dizzy. Safe journey little kitty-cat; run free in the Summerlands. x

Not done a lot today (loads more online surveys made pizza from scratch loaf cooking in BM as I type) I think I may have overdone it a tad yesterday.
    I had thought of doing a spot of weeding, but the sky is as black as Old Nick's nuttin' bag, so I think I'll leave that for now.
    *Inserts: It's now raining*

Whatever else I don't do I must print out Mia's information sheet as she'll be here at 17:30 tomorrow.
    If your dog thinks you're the best, don't seek a second opinion.;)
  • atypicalblonde
    atypicalblonde Posts: 3,057 Forumite
    Options
    Sunnygirl I am sorry you keep having to go over it all. Really hope it all gets sorted asap for you xx

Well done on getting it done Kaz x

By 10am we had been to the post office, market, screwfix, boots and Aldi! Kids had a check up at the dentist - all fine - then on to my friends for lunch. She is the queen of super tiny portions though so we are all having a snack now

Shopping coming shortly, then need to do some work for DH. Will give the kiddies an early bath and something with leftover mash for tea. Have great rest of the days all xx
    MFW :)
    [STRIKE]Mortgage 8.2.15 - [/STRIKE][STRIKE]£171,064.64[/STRIKE] Mortgage 1.5.2018 - £99,980.45
    Aiming to be MF 1.10.2020
  • Pollybear
    Pollybear Posts: 3,235 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Afternoon all. Did a load of washing last night and hung it out at 10.30 pm. Got it in at 5 am just before the rain started and it was half dry. Finished off on the airer and all put away now. Cat had no intention of settling last night so I just gave up. Was downstairs from 11pm to 1 am, then up again at 3.30, then 5 (when I got the washing in) and finally about 7.30 am. Felt exceptionally zombie like this morning but I've recovered now. Been out with DD2 and DGD4 and nothing much else done. Don't really care to be honest, just need a good night's sleep.
  • SunnyGirl
    SunnyGirl Posts: 2,639 Forumite
    Options
    atb Thank you xx
  • Honey_Bear
    Honey_Bear Posts: 7,086 Forumite
    Options
    Still haven't caught up with Fred. Lovely to see it so busy again.

I know I should be on the same room as the listy but I'm working my way through Tuesday's. I've stockchecked the freezer and meal planned for August from it, and allocated quite a few meals over the next few months. We seem to have a rather a lot of some things in there that should be rotated a bit more frequently.
    Better is good enough.
  • kazwookie
    kazwookie Posts: 13,853 Forumite
    Options
    Shoes not bought, it seems the shop has closed down................

However
    Hoovered whole of downstairs
    Wash car and sort of polished it
    Breast Cancer Now 2022 100 miles October 100 / 100miles
    Sun, Sea

2024 7/28 lbs to go.
  • Pollybear
    Pollybear Posts: 3,235 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I've cleaned the bathroom and toilet, wanted to do it this morning but I didn't have the energy. Don't suppose I would tomorrow morning either, so I just got on with it!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure