PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

No "T" words mentioned at all - the continuation thread

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    FREEDOM!!! they're on their way home with Opa in the car and both very chirpy although Orley has had much more sleep than Mummy over the past few nights, ne'mind she's doing OK and looking forward to sleeping in her own bed again tonight. Poor baby though has a very runny tummy due to the antibiotics Ru will have to keep him home from nursery until that's cleared up. Relief and joy my friends, relief and joy!!! xxx.
  • shanks77
    shanks77 Posts: 1,182 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Great news MrsLW xx
  • fuddle
    fuddle Posts: 6,823 Forumite
    Options
    Fabulous news. May tonight be filled with cosiness and calm for all of the MrsLWs. Is Nell home from Berlin Lyn?
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    This evening round about 8.30 and dear kind James is picking her up and taking her home, and providing supper too! They've had a fabulous trip, youngsters have been so nice to be with, have been well behaved, kind and courteous everywhere they've been and people have commented on just what a nice group they are, doesn't get better than that does it eh?
  • fuddle
    Options
    As 'work' goes I think Nell has it sussed. It didn't take long to get the work life balance to work in her favour ;) I'm all warm and snuggly with the thought of her having a man to come home to. :)
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Bless you petal, I'm pretty made up with it too! xxx.
  • LaineyT
    LaineyT Posts: 4,644 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Oh that is good news all round Lyn :j xx
  • Floss
    Floss Posts: 8,261 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Mrs LW, I seem to have been outside getting the coal in when "Dear James" appeared...I take it he has yours & HWKs approval?! ;)
    2021 Decluttering Awards: ⭐⭐🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇 2022 Decluttering Awards: 🥇
    2023 Decluttering Awards: 🥇 🏅🏅🥇
    2024 Decluttering Awards: 🥇
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    She's a very lucky girl and he's a very lucky man, they're good together and make each other happy and have done since July when they first found each other. They've known each other in a professional capacity for the past 5 years and James was heard to say he must have spent 5 years with his eyes closed, he's a really nice guy, he's kind, practical and gentle and a real gentleman how could we NOT like him?
  • fuddle
    Options
    I just wanted to say that i'm away to Scotland for a couple of days from tomorrow so don't worry if I go quiet.x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure