We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Unsinkable

1…6061636566…126

Comments

  • Seasidegal58
    Seasidegal58 Posts: 6,178 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ....only one week to go, only one week to go..... :D
    Finally Debt Free! - July 2016 🌟
    Finished Emergency Fund- £10,000 April 2017
    🌟
    RETIRED: MAY 2021!!!!😀🎆
    My diary: “Seasidegal's Scrimpy Retirement Diary!”
  • Hope the last week just flies by!


    No matter what happens, just remember, 'smile and wave boys, smile and wave'
    Whoopee your last week at work :j:j Are you going to celebrate after your last day? :beer:

    Enjoy the rest of your Sunday :)
    ....only one week to go, only one week to go..... :D

    Thanks ladies, really made me smile :) this time next week, I'll be getting ready to start my new job and that I'm sooo looking forward to.
  • So today, most things got done but I didn't dye my hair. I must do it next weekend.

    Dinner was yummy, can't believe how much two kids can pack away!

    Managed another survey on PA, so happy about that.
  • MrsSave
    MrsSave Posts: 1,817 Forumite
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    :j yay to almost finishing and starting your new job!
    Starting a new debt free journey
    Starting Debt: £5,250
    Current Debt: £4,995.50
    Amount Paid: £254.50 Percentage Paid: 4.84%
    Emergency Fund: £350
  • Afternoon,

    Bank account checked and some money transferred over.

    DH wants to apply to see if the bank have been charging us PPI, I said I thought we were past the deadline but he's insistant....nothing lost in asking I guess.

    Couple of surveys done this morning and VO is still acting up. OP is now at £39.90....really want to cash out today...need them to give me another survey :D
  • Check OP again later ;) They put new ones on quite often on a Monday.

    Happy last week :D

    x
  • Few PA surveys done today, just want another decent one then I can cash out once it clears.

    Cap One has been updated to reflect the interest added, it should still be under the £500 mark by the new year.
  • monz
    monz Posts: 4,129 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Debt-free and Proud! Stoptober Survivor
    I have had none today :( mind you not been refreshing it enought xxx
    Debt (1/9/14) £6,702.11 Debt free (30/11/2016) mortgage port- £70,077.82 and mortgage £126,517.39 o/s currently
    Debt - £17,190.83 (29/7/22) now (19/8/22) £16,688.80
  • Morning,

    Finally hit payout on OP, to be fair I've only been building it up since 2012 :rotfl:

    My bar still says £40, so I guess I got to do it one more time before I get the £25 mark?
  • are we nearly there yet?
    are we nearly there yet?

    Hoping your last days at the old pace are as painless as possible!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.