Surveys to date:

£3.54 PA + £1.10 pending
    £38.95 OP need £40 to withdraw
    £11.00 PP need £50 to withdraw
    £3.00 VO need £10.50 for voucher
    £6.40 PB + £0.00 pending

£10 Quidco pending

£85 worth of points on BC to be used for Christmas and throughout 2018

OP gave me a lot of surveys yesterday, will be good if I can cash out by tomorrow but think it'll be Monday at the earliest.

A £40 chunk off the Cap One card would be amazing :D
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Eek........95p off payout limit on One Poll......hurry up!!! I want to pay out :D:D
  • Seasidegal58
    Options
    You’re doing well with the surveys Pmo2. I think PA have forgotten I exist!:(
    Finally Debt Free! - July 2016 🌟
    Finished Emergency Fund- £10,000 April 2017
    🌟
    RETIRED: MAY 2021!!!!😀🎆
    My diary: “Seasidegal's Scrimpy Retirement Diary!”
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    You’re doing well with the surveys Pmo2. I think PA have forgotten I exist!:(

Thanks SSG, PA is very quiet at the moment x
  • hugglemonster
    Options
    Congratulations on the new job, I bet you're itching to move on now. I hope you have a great time in your new role.

Well done on the surveys, great news the OP is reducing payout to £25 will make it more bearable to keep going!

H x
  • jwil
    jwil Posts: 19,148 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options

Well done on the surveys, great news the OP is reducing payout to £25 will make it more bearable to keep going!

I was going to say that too, but my email said I have to get to £40 one more time before it is £25 after that. I've only just cashed out so I've got a loooong way to go :rotfl:
    "If you can dream it, you can do it". Walt Disney
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    That does help :) I'm up to £39.55 now....closer :D
  • HairyHandofDartmoor
    Options
    I've had nothing from PA for about two weeks. Not sure what's happening there :(

You're doing well on the other surveys. I think I should join a few more as only do You Gov and PA at tbe moment and both are quiet :mad: Which ones would you recommend?

You'll be so glad to walk out of that door on you last day of work :)
    Finally Debt Free After 34 Years, But Still Need to Live Frugally
    Debt in July 2017 = £58,766 😱 DEBT FREE 31 OCTOBER 2017 :T 🎉
    EMERGENCY FUND 1 = £50/£5,000. EMERGENCY FUND 2 = £10/£5,000.
    CHRISTMAS SAVINGS = £0/£500. SEF = £1,400/£12,000 PREMIUM BONDS ME = £350. PREMIUM BONDS DH = £300.
    HOLIDAY MONEY = £0 TIME LEFT TO PAY OFF MORTGAGE = 5 YEARS 1 MONTHS
  • Hiddenidenity
    Options
    jwil wrote: »
    I was going to say that too, but my email said I have to get to £40 one more time before it is £25 after that. I've only just cashed out so I've got a loooong way to go :rotfl:

Me too :cool: :rotfl:
    I've had nothing from PA for about two weeks. Not sure what's happening there :(

You're doing well on the other surveys. I think I should join a few more as only do You Gov and PA at tbe moment and both are quiet :mad: Which ones would you recommend?

You'll be so glad to walk out of that door on you last day of work :)

Panelbase is one I find good and you can cash out at £10 so doesn't take an age to reach payout.

Panelopinion is okay I do alot of the surveys elsewhere first though but I cashed out and it reached the bank quickly.

I-Say is good for Amazon vouchers although I'm sure they do a prepaid mastercard.

Valued opinions another good one for vouchers.

I wouldn't bother with Answerpoints/mysurvey/toluna in my opinion they are the worst for screening out at the end of a survey after you've spend 20 minutes completing it. Or they take forever to pay even with chasing them.

MOBROG is one I'm new too - cashout is £4 to paypal and is pretty much within 24 hours.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure