Options

Comments

• Hiddenidenity
    Options
    Happy Friday PMO2 :D

Hope today went okay and you have a fab weekend x
  • HairyHandofDartmoor
    Options
    Thanks HI I'll try the ones you recommend :)
    Finally Debt Free After 34 Years, But Still Need to Live Frugally
    Debt in July 2017 = £58,766 😱 DEBT FREE 31 OCTOBER 2017 :T 🎉
    EMERGENCY FUND 1 = £50/£5,000. EMERGENCY FUND 2 = £10/£5,000.
    CHRISTMAS SAVINGS = £0/£500. SEF = £1,400/£12,000 PREMIUM BONDS ME = £350. PREMIUM BONDS DH = £300.
    HOLIDAY MONEY = £0 TIME LEFT TO PAY OFF MORTGAGE = 5 YEARS 1 MONTHS
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 4 November 2017 at 4:37PM
    Options
    Morning and happy Saturday, one of my favourite days of the week.

Thanks HI for the survey suggestions, I'll have a look at the ones I'm not already connected to.

Hairy, YouGov doesn't work for me any more but I never really got on with it in the first place.

PA is slowly creeping up, but it's painfully slow, I'm usually on at least £12 by now but that's ok, it'll just take a bit longer.

VO is definitely strange, clicked on a £1 survey and it came up with a message thanking me for doing the survey and credited my account with a £1? I also did one for 50p so I'm half way to my next voucher

No OP surveys yet this morning, I'll keep checking but I think it'll be Monday before I cash out. Got to wait 28 days then, I assume they're working days? If so it'll be mid December before its paid in. Will make a nice bumper payment then :)

I've had a notification about two PB surveys, so I'll have a look at them later.

So what has this weekend got in store?
    • Washing
    • Ironing
    • Food shop
    • Change the smoke detector battery to stop it beeping
    • Count up change
    • Make lasagne for dinner
    • Dye my hair....looking like a witch again :rotfl:

Hopefully DH will help me sort the air pressure in my tyre, I really should learn how to do it :o

I've been thinking about things a lot recently and from where we were years ago to where we are now, I think we've changed, but I think it's a good change.
  • Hiddenidenity
    Options
    Sounds like a busy day!

You're doing well on the surveys :D

There's also e rewards that's nectar surveys and you get nectar points. Someone on here recommended it and it seems well! I've got £6 in nectar points this week x
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Sounds like a busy day!

You're doing well on the surveys :D

There's also e rewards that's nectar surveys and you get nectar points. Someone on here recommended it and it seems well! I've got £6 in nectar points this week x

Thanks Hun, I like the sound of that one, I'll have a look later x
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Just had a thought, I'd better change all my nectar points up for vouchers this weekend too.
  • debtaghh
    debtaghh Posts: 1,794 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Well done on the surveys. Glad to hear things have changed over the years in a good way.

The nectar double up starts on the 8th November I think.

Have a lovely day x
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    debtaghh wrote: »
    The nectar double up starts on the 8th November I think.

Thanks, may be worth hanging on. I've got £92 worth :D
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Been to Reading and bought bits that we needed, also got my mum and step dads Christmas present. Mum has an M&S voucher in the drawer upstairs so just need to get my step dad something then all parents and nieces/nephews are done.

Been grocery shopping, spent a lot but we have enough for the next two weeks, so just need top up bits next week and I shouldn't need to go shopping tomorrow.

Just having a cuppa then I'm making the bolognaise for the lasagne for tonight.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Forgot DH changed the smoke alarm battery, we had one so I didn't need to buy one and he also sorted out my car tyre.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure