PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.
We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

5 OS pleasures in your day today - part 3

Options

Comments

• LaineyT
    LaineyT Posts: 4,720 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    So sorry to hear that Mhags, not just a pain practically but know in your heart you had more than already moved in, chocolate and flowers need to be on constant supply x

For yesterday,

Rain rain go away has never been truer, enough now.

Busy morning chores wise, we may or may not have some overnight visitors at the weekend so am preparing for the may version.

Just me and doggo for lunch, made big bowl of salad but with warm croutons.

At the yard and lovely farrier did girlie’s feet, he remarked on the growth spurt especially on the front but all ok. 

Spicy chicken couscous for tea, no cricket to watch so caught up on HIGNFY and then fell asleep on sofa!
  • Purple_kitten
    Purple_kitten Posts: 3,070 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Oh no Mhags, feeling for you. Only hoping there's an even better option out there.

1 The interview went well, but my gut feeling is I was maybe a token external candidate to say the process was done. I hope not, but we’ll see, at least we don’t “need” it so to speak.

2 Two vet visits in one day, steroids for one and antibiotics for the other, they are enjoying being special.

3 Leftovers from the van for tea, I wanted to know what marmite and cheese sausages were like, and we teamed it with cheesy potatoes, it was unusual, curiosity satisfied.

4 In a weird way I’m kind of looking forward to surgery next week as I’m not feeling too well now, but need to check food preps.

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.5K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 610.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.9K Life & Family
  • 249.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback