When things hit rock bottom the only answer is to fight the way back up...

Options

Comments

• Hiddenidenity
    Hiddenidenity Posts: 5,423 Forumite
    edited 16 May 2017 at 6:50PM
    Options
    The advice and support has been brilliant on here. Thank you all so much.

Yeah it's all 0% because of the type of debts so I guess that's one thing ;)

No more debt payments today. I'll wait until the PayPal withdrawal is done and in my account. One item is being collected for £12.50 so I'll pay the £10 to the TV license I think ;) although he hasn't shown yet so no idea when :o

No appointment yet. They did say the waiting lists are huge.
  • Toni'sfriend
    Toni'sfriend Posts: 4,036 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Unfortunately this seems to be the case with MH appointments. I worked in the health sector for the last 15 years of my working life so keep on phoning them and enlist the help of your GP so your appointment doesn't fall through the cracks. You'd be surprised how often it happens, No criticism intended but they are very overworked and things do go wrong.
    Have adventures. laugh a lot and always be kind.
  • Hiddenidenity
    Options
    Unfortunately this seems to be the case with MH appointments. I worked in the health sector for the last 15 years of my working life so keep on phoning them and enlist the help of your GP so your appointment doesn't fall through the cracks. You'd be surprised how often it happens, No criticism intended but they are very overworked and things do go wrong.

Definitely are over stretched and under funded :(

It has been passed over to 1point now so at least I know I should hear from them soon.
  • Hiddenidenity
    Options
    All parcels sent :) so hopefully the £40 on hold will be released soon. I've added the tracking numbers on both eBay and PayPal.
  • Hiddenidenity
    Options
    Morning again already.

Not much planned for today, going to try and get my chores done so I can squeeze a nap in. Youngest was worse than having a newborn last night and she's definitely reminded me I never want another newborn :rotfl: :rotfl:

Dinner is something with mince because I have some needing used and something that will look after itself in the slow cooker.

Need to call v1rgin because the box isn't coming on :mad: this is the third time in 6 months we've had no service because of a broken box :mad:
  • Hiddenidenity
    Options
    Things to catch up on to make above work.

TV license [STRIKE]£24[/STRIKE] £10
    Mum £50
    Council tax £59 (£5 paid)
    [STRIKE]Small Fine £105[/STRIKE]

Debt 16/5/17

Council Tax [STRIKE]£2092.71[/STRIKE] £2081 (£5 paid)
    Fine 1 £1250
    Fine 2 [STRIKE]£200[/STRIKE] £90
    Aunt £1000
    Mum £340 + [STRIKE]£87[/STRIKE] £50
    Step Dad £1000
    Friend £1379

Total [STRIKE]£7348.71[/STRIKE] £7195 ( £158.71 paid )

Rent arrears [STRIKE]£3381.28[/STRIKE]£3380 (£1.38 paid :o ) wanted to round it down :o:rotfl:
  • Hiddenidenity
    Options
    No more payment's today unless the PayPal hits bank.

Wage is on his tax account around £240 into bank if he's being honest and has spent £60-70. We'll see ;)
  • Toni'sfriend
    Options
    Morning Hidden
    I hate having to phone Virgin, Takes forever to get through and when I do they don't understand my accent (and it's not at all difficult to understand). If it keeps breaking down ask them for a new box (I would suggest a refund for the inconvenience as well but maybe that's taking it too far).
    Sorry about the wee one. Maybe her hospital appointment the other day has unsettled her a bit. Try and get a bit of rest yourself. Nothing worse than going without sleep.
  • Toni'sfriend
    Options
    What will he have spent that on before it goes in to the bank. I presume he did this before your talk the other day,
  • Hiddenidenity
    Options
    Morning Hidden
    I hate having to phone Virgin, Takes forever to get through and when I do they don't understand my accent (and it's not at all difficult to understand). If it keeps breaking down ask them for a new box (I would suggest a refund for the inconvenience as well but maybe that's taking it too far).
    Sorry about the wee one. Maybe her hospital appointment the other day has unsettled her a bit. Try and get a bit of rest yourself. Nothing worse than going without sleep.

I'm on hold now :mad: their customer service is far from the best!

I have no idea what was wrong with youngest but she was not happy! I gave up at 3am and took her down to the sofa but it didn't make much difference she couldn't even tell me what was wrong. She seems okay this morning :cool:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure