When things hit rock bottom the only answer is to fight the way back up...

Options

Comments

• Hiddenidenity
    Hiddenidenity Posts: 5,423 Forumite
    Options
    What will he have spent that on before it goes in to the bank. I presume he did this before your talk the other day,

This is the remainder of the 'tools'

Yeahhe got them all the same week but wages are produced on a Tuesday so it was split over 2 wages
  • Toni'sfriend
    Toni'sfriend Posts: 4,036 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Ah. I see. It has left your budget a little short though. Make sure you make the minimum payments to the debts as soon as you get the money and I'd leave any potential overpayments till next payday (sorry I'm nagging).
    Glad the wee one is a bit better now.
    Have adventures. laugh a lot and always be kind.
  • Hiddenidenity
    Options
    Yep no over payments now until the eBay money hits my bank or survey money.

The 1 item being collected wasnt collected last night. He's messaged to ask if he can come tonight. Hopefully he actually turns up tonight!

V1rgin coming on Friday and we'll be credited on the bill for the days we have no service.
  • Toni'sfriend
    Options
    That's all good.
  • Bobarella
    Bobarella Posts: 10,824 Forumite
    Savvy Shopper! I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Morning again already.

Not much planned for today, going to try and get my chores done so I can squeeze a nap in. Youngest was worse than having a newborn last night and she's definitely reminded me I never want another newborn :rotfl: :rotfl:

Dinner is something with mince because I have some needing used and something that will look after itself in the slow cooker.

Need to call v1rgin because the box isn't coming on :mad: this is the third time in 6 months we've had no service because of a broken box :mad:

Hope you have a good day today. :)
    " Your vibe attracts your tribe":D

Debt neutral :) 27/03/17 from £40k:eek: in the hole 2012.
    Roadkill 17 £56.58 2016-£62.28 2015- £84.20)
    RYSAW17 £1900 2016 £2,535.16 2015 £1027.20
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Yep no over payments now until the eBay money hits my bank or survey money.

The 1 item being collected wasnt collected last night. He's messaged to ask if he can come tonight. Hopefully he actually turns up tonight!

V1rgin coming on Friday and we'll be credited on the bill for the days we have no service.

Hope your buyer come tonight.

Yay to Virgin coming and for the credit on your bill.

Hope you have a better day today :) xx
  • Hiddenidenity
    Options
    I'm so bored. I hate having nothing to do.

I'm so tempted to take youngest a walk to L1dl to pick up the milk and pancakes/sausage rolls for the kids school tomorrow.
    Usually OH will pick them up after work if we need bits, maybe I should brave it and see how it goes. Only suggesting L1dl as the closest supermarket and it's the only one before hitting town and it being busy. I can nearly see l1dl from my back garden.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    If you feel up to it, then I say go for it! Hope its not raining too much where you are? x
  • Hiddenidenity
    Options
    £3.84 spent in L1dl

The rain did decide to join us on our journey :o but still we got out the house :)

Ebay buyer says he's coming at 8.30 tonight, will use the £12.50 to pay the £10 to TV license and buy some coffee ;) I can't live without my coffee and I can't drink own brand :o coffee is the only thing that has a 'brand' though ;)

Just waiting for the uniforms to dry so I can finish my ironing and hopefully have an early night. On the boring wait till payday to make any more payment's, no PayPal funds cleared or hit the bank yet.

The hoover has finally died. It's been dying for at least 10 months. It was a cheap second hand one over 3 years ago. So now trying to survey so I can get a new one for 'free' with survey payouts and nectar points. £30 at argos (£20 if I use my nectar points)
  • Toni'sfriend
    Options
    Paying the £10 to TV licence is a good idea. Do you have a neighbour who would let you use their hoover until you manage to get another?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure