Be a Stunner for Summer - Slimming World support thread 2017

Options

Comments

• Moneysaverme
    Moneysaverme Posts: 284 Forumite
    Options
    You will turn it around LANTANNA, just take it day by day and try to make these best choices. Well done on avoiding the KFC, it prob would have made you feel really rubbish, so you should be happy you resisted it. I'm just going day by day, I fell off the wagon for a while but am back on it and have lost 7lbs in this challenge so far.

Well done to SOTW BUBBS and SAVER, doing great!
    Weight loss 2017/2018 - 49 lbs
  • Moneysaverme
    Moneysaverme Posts: 284 Forumite
    Options
    Wow STARRY, that's fab! Great to hear and very inspiring x
    Weight loss 2017/2018 - 49 lbs
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,950 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    lantanna wrote: »
    So back at class. 1.5 on for me then this week which lets face it is good considering what I've ate and drank recently. So I'll now be changing to a Monday weigh in so will hopefully be reporting in with a loss next week. Day one complete anyway. Nearly didn't go to group in fact nearly went to KFC instead. Thankfully I didn't. Hopefully I can turn it round this time.
    Well done for going back :T :Dgood luck
    Can't quite believe it but I'm pleased to report a 4.5 lb loss!!! Very happy and feeling motivated for the week ahead ��

:T:T:T brilliant , well done
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,950 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    You will turn it around LANTANNA, just take it day by day and try to make these best choices. Well done on avoiding the KFC, it prob would have made you feel really rubbish, so you should be happy you resisted it. I'm just going day by day, I fell off the wagon for a while but am back on it and have lost 7lbs in this challenge so far.

Well done to SOTW BUBBS and SAVER, doing great!

Thankyou and well done you:T:T
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,577 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Lantanna you can turn this around. Just take one day at a time. You know you can have KFC within your syns, don't you? 3 chicken strips; corn on the cob & baked beans for 9 syns! Totally worth it if that's what you fancy. Used to have the Ricebox but think they've stopped doing them now (think it's probably about 9 months since I last went to KFC)!

Congratulations to Saver & Bubbs on being our joint SOTW!

Think today has been a bit of a write off for me - well over on syns and only have a couple of syns a day left for tomorrow & Wednesday! Will still try to keep within syns for the week but it will be very tight. Just have to hope that DH doesn't open any wine tomorrow, LOL!

Denise
  • shiprob195
    shiprob195 Posts: 746 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Week 20

I lost 1 1/2 pound last week. Really pleased as it was my youngest sons birthday at the weekend, so there was, of course, birthday cake.
    Slimming world new starter 2/1/17
    :D:D:DWeight loss so far 5 stone 8 lbs

:rotfl:Loss needed to get to target NONE!!! TARGET MEMBER :D
  • TakeItEazy
    TakeItEazy Posts: 2,663 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    My thoughts are with Manchester :eek::(
    Its not what you do but the way that you do it, thats what get results :T
    Keep the Faith All

Heartbroken 12.12.13 :cry:
  • Tete_en_l'Air
    Tete_en_l'Air Posts: 7,134 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Horrible news, particularly knowing it's basically kids who've been targeted.
    maman wrote: »
    Sorry to hear about your accident tete , hope you didn't come over all weak and wobbly! :rotfl:

Ho ho! I see what you did there. My foot is no better this morning at all, still just as painful, swollen and now starting to bruise. Don't know if I'm being naive thinking I might be able to run at the weekend :o Really struggling to get about and wishing I had a downstairs loo.

Thanks Shala for the chart and big well done to Saver-upper and Bubbs!

Not sure what I'll eat today. I could do with going shopping but not sure I'm safe to drive. Will have a dig about in the freezer.

Have a good day all!
    Weightloss: 14.5/65lb
  • lantanna
    lantanna Posts: 4,401 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Thoughts also with Manchester, totally appalled by the whole thing.

Just doing a week of full on extra easy - I'm that fat I should get a decent loss just doing that alone this week.

The class was really small and the consultant seems ok, seems to have a much better attitude than my previous consultant.

Not a big fan of a Monday weigh in but I need it at the minute as the weekend is where it goes wrong and looking back I lost 3.7 stone at a Monday class before moving to a thursday to lose the final three.

Just got to stick at it this time and none of my nonsense :rotfl::rotfl:
  • Saver-upper
    Saver-upper Posts: 2,340 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Oooohhh,SOTW for bubbs and I -thank you very much :j

Had weigh-in last night,and this week have lost 1.5 lb:j

At the end of group,our leader announced that next week would be her last week :-(,so that is will be about the 7th leader we have had since I first started in March 2011.THis is what I hate about SW-the inconsistency.
    THe girl who will be replacing her,has bad our group before,and I was one of very few people who don't like her:-(.I found she wasn't very supportive of target members ("Oh,you haven't had a good week,Saver-upper-never mind,at least you are still in target").
    But I seem to be one of only a few people I have met who don't like her.SO I will stay to this group for a little while,especially while I am not at target.Then I might go back to one of the groups run by the most motivating leaders I have ever known.
    The leadeer last night was saying she was leaving because of the disruption to home-life (getting baby-sitters for young children,etc).SHe had only been a SW consultant since August last year!.
    WHen I was talking to a fellow-SW friend this morning,she was wondering if it is to do with the group-size.SHe thinks SW may have removed her because her group has never reached 50 members.Could this be right?It would explain alot,because in 6 years our group has never had 50 members-could this be why we get through leaders at such a rate of knotts?Sad,really.
    SPC #36 :staradminx 8.SPC7=£751.10 SPC8=£651.04 SPC9=£843.00 SPC10=£872.76
    Pinecone £301,Valued Opinions £10.50

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family