NST - Amazing Aperire

Options

Comments

• mothernerd
    mothernerd Posts: 4,827 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Today I am grateful for absolutely glorious weather, for DS3 backing me up early this morning (Saturday night madness was a more extreme than usual and I went out twice after 3am to monitor/ mediate/ intervene between warring couples then more anti-social behaviour at 5am - good to have him behind me when stepping into the unknown - I did listen for a while to try to fully understand the situation before I stepped into view) and for catching up with sleep today (reading and dozing and easy food).
    My mission in life is not only to survive,but to thrive and to do so with some Passion, some Compassion, some Humour and some Style.
    NST SEP No 1 No Debt No mortgage
  • Jo_Blogs
    Jo_Blogs Posts: 753 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud! Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Good morning everyone :);)

Great posts and NSDs as always :);)

today will be a spend day here :)

Wishing you all a super EEDay and NSDay!:);)
    Saved Nitty Gritty £7440.75 [149%] / £5000-[Sep] £58.44:starmod: for the 'Save 12k in 2017' #157
    2017 Womble #35 £3463.27 ;)Sept NSDs 4/15:staradminCCCChl 9/12 months:D
    Sept PPChl#002 Pts 71
  • Toni'sfriend
    Toni'sfriend Posts: 4,036 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Had a long long walk yesterday. Just local but the weather was lovely. Bought some YS chicken, fish and cheese, Just looked at the remains of yesterday's roast chicken dinner. Masses left. Going to have some cold for dinner tonight but think we may be eating it for the rest of the week.
    Haven't lost any weight this week which is no surprise. Really must get to grips with this.
    Have a nice Monday.
    Have adventures. laugh a lot and always be kind.
  • Calling14
    Calling14 Posts: 3,498 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Hi sorry for my absence was struck down with some virus last week left me in bed for 3 days and not to clever this weekend. My legs just collapsed.

Anyway I am back however yesterday I fell rushing upstairs and landed funny on my hand. Result one lovely swollen hand today and a hairline crack in my finger bone. Work weren't too pleased first day back and I ended up in A & E this am. Luckily its my left hand.

Haven't spent too much as couldn't get out of bed. Did however pop to morrisons yesterday late on afternoon got lots of reduced fruit, bread.

I need to eat healthier as always seem to get ill lately. Will read up later your activities as my desk is overflowing with work.

Just to let you know I haven't given up. Need fuel today so will have to spend.
    LBM 13039 1.1.13 Now £0 Finally Debt FreeMortgage free Oct 2019:)EFund/savings £25000 10/11/22
  • Lauralozzle
    Lauralozzle Posts: 719 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Yesterday was a NSD so I'm at 11/16. Today has been spendy as I forgot my lunch. Hopefully tomorrow will also be NSD and Wednesday will definitely be a spendy day as getting wedding bits.

Really want to get into the garden and tidy it up this week. Will report when done!
    February Grocery Budget: £190.75/£350.00
    NST no. NSD 4/15
  • greent
    greent Posts: 10,671 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    NSD today :)

Poor food choices made today :( And am cold - brrr - I think this evening will see me under a blanket on the sofa with a wheat bag - low and minus temps are predicted this week, but I shall try and avoid putting the heating back on - unless the children complain when they are in bed.

Am looking forward to another long weekend coming up :) I hope it's at least a little bit sunny!

Today's thankfulness:
    * rain meaning I don't need to water the seedlings! (but will have to bring them all in overnight)
    * lots of cups of tea
    * doing quite a good repair on a onesie of DS3's :)
    * being motivated enough to go through a pile of paperwork - and finding that half of it could go straight into recycling! :D
    x
    I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul
    Repaid mtge early (orig 11/25) 01/09 £124616 01/11 £89873 01/13 £52546 01/15 £12133 07/15 £NIL
    Net sales 2024: £20
  • apple_muncher
    apple_muncher Posts: 14,744 Forumite
    First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee! First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Get better soon, calling x

Progress thus far: hit NSD #16 today; the month has pretty much panned out as planned; have rested and slowed down a lot - taking time to be quiet and peaceful, striving less; have met up with rellies - well, big sis and mum, but contact with step dd and my bestie too; the garden has been love d a little - am limited by my pesky hands from even weeding it all, so the weeds are also feeling the love!

Today I am grateful for a good day at work, for lots of walking, for a lift partway home, for a bus coming within 2 mins, for lots of morning sunshine, for not getting caught in the pm downpour, for dd cracking on with this week's school tasks, for headspace, for expenses being repaid, for getting plans underway for May.

By the way, who is running the May challenge?
    NST March lion #8; NSD ; MFW9/3/23 Whoop Whoop!!!
  • misstara
    misstara Posts: 3,883 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    NSDs yesterday and today which takes me up to 13 (poss 14, I need to check my signature). Can't remember if there's a volunteer for May already, can easy do it if there isn't.
    Debt Dec 2022 - £2972.68. Current debt - £0 (100% paid). Flat deposit - £10802.94/£15000 (72% saved). Emergency fund - £1550.15/£2000 (77.5% saved).
  • Bobarella
    Bobarella Posts: 10,824 Forumite
    Savvy Shopper! I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Calling14 wrote: »
    Hi sorry for my absence was struck down with some virus last week left me in bed for 3 days and not to clever this weekend. My legs just collapsed.

Anyway I am back however yesterday I fell rushing upstairs and landed funny on my hand. Result one lovely swollen hand today and a hairline crack in my finger bone. Work weren't too pleased first day back and I ended up in A & E this am. Luckily its my left hand.

Haven't spent too much as couldn't get out of bed. Did however pop to morrisons yesterday late on afternoon got lots of reduced fruit, bread.

I need to eat healthier as always seem to get ill lately. Will read up later your activities as my desk is overflowing with work.

Just to let you know I haven't given up. Need fuel today so will have to spend.

Sounds scary Calling hope you're ok.:o
    mothernerd wrote: »
    Today I am grateful for absolutely glorious weather, for DS3 backing me up early this morning (Saturday night madness was a more extreme than usual and I went out twice after 3am to monitor/ mediate/ intervene between warring couples then more anti-social behaviour at 5am - good to have him behind me when stepping into the unknown - I did listen for a while to try to fully understand the situation before I stepped into view) and for catching up with sleep today (reading and dozing and easy food).

Mothernerd be careful!
    " Your vibe attracts your tribe":D

Debt neutral :) 27/03/17 from £40k:eek: in the hole 2012.
    Roadkill 17 £56.58 2016-£62.28 2015- £84.20)
    RYSAW17 £1900 2016 £2,535.16 2015 £1027.20
  • mothernerd
    mothernerd Posts: 4,827 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Spent my 'extras' budget today - ant powder, 'takeaway' boxes for batch cooking, toothbrushes, a mop and other ncessities plus an led torch from the reduced shelf. Hope this posts as my internet keeps cutting out.

Today I am grateful for freshening breezes, for DS3 (27 today) and for my bed.
    My mission in life is not only to survive,but to thrive and to do so with some Passion, some Compassion, some Humour and some Style.
    NST SEP No 1 No Debt No mortgage
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport