New Post Advanced Search

Get a grip !

edited 25 November 2018 at 8:52AM in How much have you saved?
2.4K replies 177.9K views

Replies

• MovingForwardsMovingForwards Forumite
    6.9K posts
    1,000 Posts Second Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a lovely day with the added bonus of bumping into friends. Food sounds wonderful, as always!
  • savingwannabesavingwannabe Forumite
    15.1K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 10,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hurrah for walking, new parcel and also for the haircut. I hope the prices haven't changed. It will be so nice to have a hair cut I have to wait for one more week.
    Trying to be frugal 18/31Jan; 15/29 Feb 26/31 March 23/30 April 18/31 May 20/300 Jun NSDs.
    Saving change in money box.
    6.9K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stop ladies, I don't even know when they are starting back up here; I've lopped 3 inches off my hair and have loads more to go!
  • Skint_yet_AgainSkint_yet_Again Forumite
    4.8K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hope to go from this 👵🏻 to this🧑🏼without any of this 👩🏻‍🎤 or this 🧑🏻‍🎤 will be wearing this 😷 hoping there will be none of this 🤕😳 May just get it all shaved off & look like this 🤓😆 
    0% credit card £1360 ~ paid in full
    0% Car Loan £7500 ~ paid in full
    JAN 2020 = NOW DEBT FREE
    Emergency fund £1000 / £1000
    6.9K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    We so need a lol button SYA, you really made me laugh x
    4.8K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lovely hair cut, 2 colours & blow dry £45. Was actually nice & relaxing even with the mask. I was the only client there & hairdresser wore PPE visor mask etc. 

Just had the rest of the broccoli cheese I made yesterday, with defrosted slow cooker beef &carrots and a jacket potato 😋
    JAN 2020 = NOW DEBT FREE
    6.9K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh fantastic, I bet you feel so much better for having it done.
    Nomnom to your tea.
  • savingwannabesavingwannabe Forumite
    15.1K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 10,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That sounds like a very secure haircut. Brilliant! I think I am having your tea tomorrow!!! lol. 
    Trying to be frugal 18/31Jan; 15/29 Feb 26/31 March 23/30 April 18/31 May 20/300 Jun NSDs.
    Saving change in money box.
    4.8K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Walked the dog for an hour this morning. A few spits & spots of rain in the wind. Put beef & veg in slow cooker for stew for dinner & the rest of the beef & gravy will be frozen for other meals. 

Worked 9 until 3pm then played with the dog in the garden with her ball, hung some washing out and had an ice cream 😋 Now lounging on the sofa watching the repair shop waiting for the coronavirus update to see what the latest news is. 

New prescription sunglasses arrived & I love them 😍 2 pairs for £22 bargain! Just need some sun now 
    JAN 2020 = NOW DEBT FREE
    6.9K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Those are good hours you work as summer means a long afternoon and evening is all to yourself 😊

I'm sure you will have sun soon and your glasses will be given a thorough testing 🌞