Make £10 a Day February 2017 - Everybody most welcome to join

Options

Comments

• new_leaf_88
    Options
    Hi everyone

I am so impressed with you all there are some great totals being submitted.

I have another £33.74 from eBay sales after fees and £22.88 from Quidco. My new total so far is

£105.95

I can't believe that I have done this I'm so chuffed. :T:T:j
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi everyone

I am so impressed with you all there are some great totals being submitted.

I have another £33.74 from eBay sales after fees and £22.88 from Quidco. My new total so far is

£105.95

I can't believe that I have done this I'm so chuffed. :T:T:j

well done :j :j
  • lynnejk
    lynnejk Posts: 5,732 Forumite
    Rampant Recycler Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    lynnejk wrote: »
    I'm soo pleased I arranged a new fixed price for our leccy a couple of months ago. It is fixed until Jan 2019 and saved a bit of money on the old scheme. Now that S Power are raising their prices by nearly 8% it will save us even more :dance:..........
    Gosh - even better ! It seems that the 8% rise is for dual fuel. We are all electric so the price rise would have been nearer 11% if it wasn't fixed :eek:

Huge congrats all the peoples making monies :T I've just £2.50 to add today from regular weekly scans but better than nowt eh.

Hope you all have a money-making Monday
    Lx
    £10day.2014=3213/2015=3421/2016=3238/2017=2702/2018=498..APR=12.03/300
    GrocC.2014=2162/2015=2083/2016=218/2017=1996/2018=450..APR=17.13/200
    Bulk buy.......APR=233.76
    GC.NSD..2015=216/2016=213/2017=229/2018=39..APR=03/15
    SPC130:staradminx61..2014=1178/2015=1287/2016=4616/2017=3843
    OS WL= -2/8 ......CC =00......Savings = £13,140
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Florence_J wrote: »
    Found £5 in a library book I had taken out.

Brilliant:T. All I ever find are old shopping lists:(
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited 13 February 2017 at 1:02PM
    Options
    Aesop wrote: »
    ok oh wise ones.

I have oor Willie books and something else. no one wants them, they don't sell on ebay due to weight. any ideas where I can sell them?

Sorry, Aesop, can't be much help with this:o. I frequently have the same problem, nice books that are prohibitively expensive to sell on eBay and Amazon because of the weight:(. I usually resort to selling them at car boots etc but don't expect to get much from them there:(. I know this isn't an option for you.

Have you tried your local newspaper small ads? Our paper doesn't charge for any sales up to £100 and it covers a reasonable area and readership. We've sold all sorts of bulky and heavy stuff that way as the buyer comes to collect so there's no problems with shipping. I don't tend to do it much myself but OH does. What about your local Facebook selling pages? I'm not sure about eBay 'collect only' selling although if you live in an area with lots of people it might work. Buyers will be much more limited than where you can mail the goods though. It's great for buyers but poor for sellers:(. I once bought a huge job lot of about 500 nice books a few years ago on an eBay auction (collect only) for £22:j. I was the only bidder:j and have made a massive profit from selling most of them on(eventually;)) via Amazon;).

Will see if I can come up with any other ideas that might help you:)
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited 13 February 2017 at 9:25AM
    Options
    lynnejk wrote: »
    Gosh - even better ! It seems that the 8% rise is for dual fuel. We are all electric so the price rise would have been nearer 11% if it wasn't fixed :eek:

Hope you all have a money-making Monday
    Lx

We're on the electric tariff with SP too and I'm mightily glad of being on the fixed price one as well:j. We also use oil for our central heating and, strangely, the price of that went down when we filled up last time:j. OH is currently ringing round to find the best current price as we are getting pretty low:(. At least with oil you can shop around for a supplier each time but the downside is having to buy and pay for the fuel all in one go.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Congratulations to everyone who has made any money lately:T:beer:

Nothing to report here but I live in hope;)
  • Aesop
    Options
    £1 from instagc amazon.

off to dye my hair blue.... and then out with DS this afternoon.

I have some refunds coming from amazon for a broken item and a lego gift i ordered which isnt what i expected it to be.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Aesop wrote: »
    off to dye my hair blue.... .

Not like this:eek: I hope;)
  • Aesop
    Options
    Not like this:eek: I hope;)

yep that shade!!! I look so old. hoping hair dye and a bit of makeup make me look a hit better.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure