Options

Comments

• StuieUK34
    StuieUK34 Posts: 2,099 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hey guys,
    The plane is 2 - 4 - 2 (MAN to SFO).
    Havent prepaid for our seats yet, as the seat plan shows maaaaaaaany seats available.
    Think i'll bite the bullet and pay for seats on way out, but hope for the best on the return (in that they give us the '2' seats, and not put us in a '4' middle row.
    Although, if I get lucky in Vegas, I'd probably upgrade myself to Prem Econ (my dad can stay in Econ ! :D:D:D:D )

Cheers Jones for the headsup on seats, weirdly, the Youtube video of the TC A330 plane made the seats look comfy !!!
    I guess if the seats kill my !!!!!, at least I got a comfy seat in a Ford Expedition or Sub/Yukon for our 200 mile drive to 'Deliverance' county ! :D;);)

Also, any of you done a Slot Tourny ??
    Am trying to find any available for the 3 nights were there, wouldn't mind a crack at that!
  • pebblesmax
    pebblesmax Posts: 2,279 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    StuieUK34 wrote: »
    Also, any of you done a Slot Tourny ??
    Am trying to find any available for the 3 nights were there, wouldn't mind a crack at that!
    I've done a few. Mostly slots, but a couple of VP ones too. They are usually invitation only, at least the ones I've done have been. Good luck!
  • jonesMUFCforever
    Options
    pebblesmax wrote: »
    JonesMUFC, When was your flight with them?

May 2016........... looking at flights for next year!
  • MrCH
    MrCH Posts: 105 Forumite
    Options
    Thomas Cook have some return flights to Vegas, suitcase and meals included. £370 for the end of October.
  • achiles87
    achiles87 Posts: 13 Forumite
    Options
    Hi

Going to Vegas in a couple of weeks and we cant get a reservation to the Sterling Brunch as they are completely booked. Been looking for an alternative and can get a reservation at the Wynn Country Club. I hear there are deals for unlimted Prosecco or Champagne but I cant find any details as to cost of whats available so wondering if anyone has experienced this or indeed has any other options for a Sunday brunch with unlimited bubbles.
  • iltisman
    iltisman Posts: 2,589 Forumite
    Options
    Hope no one here gets effected by this and I hope it does not drag on like lots of these things. Thomas Cook Pilots strike 8 Sep.
    http://www.travelweekly.co.uk/articles/286015/thomas-cook-airlines-pilots-to-strike-on-september-8
  • ferf1223
    ferf1223 Posts: 8,935 Forumite
    Options
    achiles87 wrote: »
    Hi

Going to Vegas in a couple of weeks and we cant get a reservation to the Sterling Brunch as they are completely booked. Been looking for an alternative and can get a reservation at the Wynn Country Club. I hear there are deals for unlimted Prosecco or Champagne but I cant find any details as to cost of whats available so wondering if anyone has experienced this or indeed has any other options for a Sunday brunch with unlimited bubbles.

we haven't been - but this from a year ago suggests it was about $65 + $30 for unlimited sparkling wine, more for champagne.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g45963-i10-k9551148-Jazz_Brunch_at_Wynn_Country_Club-Las_Vegas_Nevada.html
    Does remembering a time that a certain degree of personal responsibility was more or less standard means that I am officially old?
  • vegasvisitor
    vegasvisitor Posts: 2,295 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    achiles87 wrote: »
    Hi

I can't tell you if the Country Club does unlimited bubbles, but the Wynn buffet definitely does. The drink package is $15 or $18 per person, plus tax. I can't remember offhand the price of the buffet itself, but I think brunch for two comes in at around $100 with the drinks bump. It might be a little more, we've not done the brunch specifically for about 3 years, when we did it 2 years ago we got it free as we were staying there and had a package which included it (so we just paid for the drinks bump). It's a lovely buffet.
  • Rebecca01
    Rebecca01 Posts: 725 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 27 August 2017 at 11:53PM
    Options
    Currently in Duelling pianos. We went to the mlife desk. We had the 50 dollars each. myself and oh.The guy on mlife said you guys are going to hit that bar up. Wild time!

On my first cocktail. We just did an escape room! Amazing so much more scenic than the uk ones. It was the Budapest express set up like an old train. We also met Penn Jillete last night. He was so nice.

Fight night was insane! So busy everyone talking about it.
  • pebblesmax
    pebblesmax Posts: 2,279 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Glad you're having fun.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts