We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
M&S Bank
Comments
-
Can you blame them, it's hard to get in and out quickly with a zimmer frame..!That's vetually what you have to do in M& S when they have one of their special events. :mad:This is a system account and does not represent a real person. To contact the Forum Team email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com0
-
We do MS special events with 30% or 20% off, because OH
is a retired MS employee and gets another 20% off ! plus any
of my SPARKS rewards offers
0 -
How long after opening the account and starting the switch did you receive the gift card?
If I did the switch today, could I expect to receive the gift card at the start of December?0 -
I can't remember exactly, but it came within the timescale shown in the incentive T&Cs.How long after opening the account and starting the switch did you receive the gift card?
No...but you might do.If I did the switch today, could I expect to receive the gift card at the start of December?0 -
-
Is there an expiry date with the card credit? Presumably OP could wait 12 months & sell the card with £220 credit?Mortgage (Nov 15): £79,950 | Mortgage (May 19): £71,754 | Mortgage (Sep 22): £0
Cashback sites: £900 | £30k in 2016: £30,300 (101%)0 -
-
Why not just spend it on groceries/christmas gifts etc? Everyone has to eat. It helps that M&S is treating a few of the meals.
Save 12K in 2020 # 38 £0/£20,0000 -
I applied friday and am still waiting for a response, not the typical "you've been accepted" from the other current accounts I've opened in the last few months.
Is this typical of m&s bank?0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
