We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Be Lean for Halloween with Slimming World

Options

Comments

• maman
    maman Posts: 28,722 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Well done on the award ruby. You sound much more cheerful today. You did well to make wise choices too flutterby.:)

I'm really hoping today will be the last unpredictable food day. I'm going to do my meal plan for a whole week and try really hard not to be sidetracked. We're going out to a lecture this evening and DH is already talking about having something to eat out afterwards. He doesn't mean to sabotage me, he just thinks it's been good for me not to have to cook for a week:eek:.

I've had a good SW breakfast (HEB toast, 2 fried eggs, tomatoes, mushrooms, slice of ham) but really need to shop before lunch and then see how dinner works out. Will report back later.:eek:
  • rjhammond91
    Options
    Food for today -

B - porridge (hexb) with canderel. Milk as hexa.
    L - sw tomato and basil soup. Slice of wholemeal bread (3syns).
    D - spaghetti bolognese with a small side salad.

Snacks - toffee muller light, Apple and wotsits (4 and a half syns)

Feeling positive today. Yesterday started off weird - suffered with hypnagogic hallucinations that freaked me out. Will keep an eye on it and if it happens again I'll be off to my gp about it!
  • mary_hinge
    mary_hinge Posts: 1,585 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    :o So I've been AWOL..... I have been increasingly frustrated with my tiny weightloss amounts :(

Last week I lost -0.5lbs and weighing in today with a -1.5lbs

Have kept food diaries the last few weeks and my consultant agrees all is on plan... I guess it will catch up soon fingers crossed!!

Now to read back :rotfl:

Mrs H x
    Living in a superhero induced haze :A:A
    "You did good Kidda!" :D
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,980 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Great news on your award ruby :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • ruby_eskimo
    Options
    mary_hinge wrote: »
    :o So I've been AWOL..... I have been increasingly frustrated with my tiny weightloss amounts :(

Last week I lost -0.5lbs and weighing in today with a -1.5lbs

Have kept food diaries the last few weeks and my consultant agrees all is on plan... I guess it will catch up soon fingers crossed!!

Now to read back :rotfl:

Mrs H x

1.5lbs is not a tiny loss by any means, you should be proud of that. I'm sure it will catch up with you at some point.

Thanks maman, I think I'm more positive as I've decided to just get on with my job and try to not let the politics affect me. We'll see how long that lasts!

Have a sneaky feeling that the husband wants to take me out for dinner tonight. If so, really hoping it's somewhere with SW friendly options on the menu and that I get a chance to get some exercise in before we head out.
    Emergency Fund - £7992.62 / £10,000 :: Total Mortgage OP - £34,692
    LISA 24/25 - £0 / £4000 :: NSD 2024 - 13 / 180 :: Moving Fund: £838.83 :: Decluttering - 143 / 365
    Engaged 9th December 2010 :: Married 29th October 2015 :: Bought a House 13th January 2017
  • ruby_eskimo
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Great news on your award ruby :)

Congratulations on yours as well beanie :)
    Emergency Fund - £7992.62 / £10,000 :: Total Mortgage OP - £34,692
    LISA 24/25 - £0 / £4000 :: NSD 2024 - 13 / 180 :: Moving Fund: £838.83 :: Decluttering - 143 / 365
    Engaged 9th December 2010 :: Married 29th October 2015 :: Bought a House 13th January 2017
  • mrsp1987
    Options
    I'm thinking about weighing in at a local class at 9.30 on mo day before dad drives us to the airport at 11am but (and this is going to sound totally ridiculous) I feel like I'm cheating on my own class by going to WI at another! How bonkers is that?! But I think I might have lost a lb this week which would mean getting my stone and a half award and if I don't WI this week it'll be ages before I get close again cos I imagine I'm going to gain after my holiday next week.
    I'm being daft aren't I? :rotfl:
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,722 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Congratulations on yours as well beanie :)

Ooh I missed that. Well done beanie!:A

I often go to different groups to WI mrsp but, as a target member, I don't pay so I don't suppose anyone cares. I do hope you get your loss but they may not give you the certificate at a different group. We have social team members on here so they might know.

I had a JP with veggie chilli and cottage cheese for lunch. Still undecided about dinner. I hope you enjoy your meal ruby, whatever you have.:)
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,980 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    mrsp~~you should get your award at any group you go to :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • mrsp1987
    Options
    I think it's just that if I WI it will be official. If I weigh using my scales at home, it's not. I'm also thinking it might be keep me on the straight and narrow - who am I kidding? It might keep me from veering massively off onto the twisty and wide :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure