Be Lean for Halloween with Slimming World

Options

Comments

• mrsp1987
    Options
    I don't mind the off plan meals. For me this group is a support network and that includes the good days and the not so good days. Might be needing some support to not be bad every single meal when I'm on hollibob next week xx
  • Lois_Lane
    Lois_Lane Posts: 3,449 Forumite
    Options
    greentiger wrote: »
    Trago Mills! That brings back memories. Do they still have all the strange statues there, Lois? We had a holiday down there back in 1988. There was a miniature railway nearby too. How do I remember the date? The St Mellion Golf Club opened the week we were there and I looked that up. We had terrible weather then too - and it was July!

I haven't seen any statues so they must be gone, unless I've just not looked in the right place - it's so big, there are definitely sections I haven't been to yet. Yesterday there was a huge area enclosed with fences and some machinery working there so they're obviously doing some serious renovations. The weather wasn't too bad though, it had been drizzly earlier but the sun was out when we were there.

LL :)
    Start BMI - 38.7 Current BMI - 31.2 Target BMI - 26.3
  • greentiger
    Options
    I’ve just had a message pop up saying I’ve reported something as spam! I don’t know what I hit and I don’t know how to undo it! Sorry, everyone!

orlao, enjoy your farewells. I hope you get a new job soon I am sorry you lost your little fluffpal – they fill up so much of our lives, it leaves a big hole when they go.

Good loss again, mrsp. You’ll love Madrid - it is beautiful.

Well done, Midge.

I guess the statues are gone, Lois. They were right by the road as you went in. I must rummage around and see if I can find a picture.

Wednesday’s Wonders
    Pre-Breakfast: banana
    Breakfast: hexb toast with Laughing Cow light cheese triangle (part hexa)
    Lunch: smoked salmon & mushroom omelette, salad stuff, 2 clementines
    Dinner: some indeterminate thing from freezer – when it thaws, Ill decide whether to serve it with pasta, rice or potatoes. I think (hope) it is Bolognese sauce, so that would mean spaghetti & parmesan (1 ½ ), ML fruit crumble yogurt.
    Snack: balance of hexa cheese (20g?)

I am trying to avoid syns today to try to reduce my dreadful syns debt.

DiL brought lovely fresh cream doughnuts, so I ate one. And a pack of fs Maltesers (5) just because.

Total syns: 18 + doughnut Syns carried forward: -23? Syns banked: - 43
    Sewing 83/COLOR]Woollies 9Card s 47Reading 23/40
  • gingerfurball
    Options
    Morning all (just) - found the Spanish class and really enjoyed it :)

Orlao - so sorry to hear about your furry friend...we'd miss ours like mad (even though she caused my broken elbow lol...still love her)

Food today is yummy...

B: melon and ML yogurt
    L: home made roasted tomato soup and a BLT (HE b)
    D: salmon fillets, cauliflower, green beans and roasted red pepper sauce
    HEa is milk in tea...syns - GOW
  • candyapple_2
    Options
    Hi everyone

Checking in with STS today, which I'm pleased about as I haven't been fully SW friendly this week. Can't remember the last time I had a maintain, I'm just pleased it's not a gain. Well done to the losses coming in

tweets hope you got your bottle safe today, those couriers are really good, (even though they couldn't find me on first attempt but that was a prob with their sat nav) I love the 1 hour delivery slot you can get and how you can [STRIKE]stalk[/STRIKE] track the driver :D Shame not all courier companies are the same.

orlao big hugs on the loss of your furry friend.

Spanish classes sound like fun gfb I'd love to do something like that. Used to love french at school and regret not keeping it going as speaking another language is always useful

Have been to Sainsbobs this morning and stocked up with lots of healthy bits and pieces so no excuse to not be on plan all week. We're having an off-plan lunch at our local pub in a while which I'm looking forward to.

Hope you all have a great day
    xx
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,629 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    My bottle came today instead of tomorrow.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • flutterbyuk25
    Options
    Afternoon all

B - scrambled egg on wholemeal heb.
    L - big salad with a bowl of sw chips. 3 syns for ketchup. Cheese hea.
    D - wrap 8syns, filled with veggies, salad and Mexican rice 2syns. 3syns for lf sour cream.
    Snacks - fruit.

16syns.
    * Rainbow baby boy born 9th August 2016 *

* Slimming World follower (I breastfeed so get 6 hex's!) *
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Orlao So sorry you have lost your fluffball RIP :A
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    candyapple Yes I have got my bottle and already using it drank about half :)

I got a text this morning saying it was being delivered between 12-45 and 13-45 I don't get home til just after 13-45 so told them to leave parcel in safe place and it was waiting for me when I got home. I love the colour and like you say it will make me drink more water now.

beanielou hope you like your bottle :)
  • Top_Girl
    Top_Girl Posts: 1,211 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thank you all for your kind wishes!

maman wrote: »

It's mild but damp here so pretty depressing all round. What did you decide about evening meals when Top Boy works late topgirl?

I'm going to make saucy things (fnar!) and save them and make fresh pasta/rice when he comes in. Or stuff that's microwaveable.

Today!

B - Poached egg and beans on toast. Strawberries.

D - Ham egg and cottage cheese salad

T - SW Bolognese

No syns yet, but finally got a date for my school placement today so I might have a prosecco syn or ten once I get in...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure